1 rider needed, same hotel trip, charlevoix area ASAP!

monster performance

other plans got messed up! looking to goto charlevoix area and stay at a hotel i have before in baie st paul OR maybe mt at anne, l'adventure. reasonably priced, right next to st lawrence and food/gas. mountains close by, easy trail access

looking to leave my shop in upstate NY, zip 12866 off 87 early sunday am, 6 ish on road, ride some that day into part of evening. leave up there late am wed, back by 2pm?

trail-off trail. i have a 120 and a 146 i would bring in my trailer, can put a sled in back of my truck (12 dodge hemi)

there is some good off trail side stuff in that area, fast trail riding too. i was thinking a small loop or something sunday for 5 to 6 hrs, off trail exploring day monday, whatever happens tuesday, good loop?

PLEASE call me, no private messages, fastest reponse 518 320 5704 8am till 9pm

email is Ok too but phone is best. if you get my voicemail please leave your info!

ian

monsterperf.com

have stayed in la malbaie too before, cant recall the name of the place, not mirage, peach colored place i think, little restaurants next to it

Motel Pierre ? or Manoir Richelieu 5 stars 8)

The castle is one of my favorites (Manoir Richelieu), Dave (My Brother) and I just had a suite there for Valentines Day!

Awkward... Checking in as Mr and Mr .....

GutZ

OH I love it!! I guess that would be awkward (not that there is anything wrong with that....lol....just that you are brothers lol).