Spring Break in the Gaspesie.

crazysnow

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey get out of my backyard..I know where you guys are..Imagine going along that cliff in a snowstorm..Nice pics crazysnow.. Jack

The fog clouds come at dusk everyday that its sunny..Then they work their way to the ocean..Its beautifull to see..Glad you guys saw it..

Funny thing Jack....we talked about what it would be like if it were snowing up there! YIKES!

I think we were talking about it with this cute moose at the motel!

The very first place in Canada to celebrate St. Patricks Day was Quebec City! That was in 1765!! First parade was in 1837 just in case you were looking for some interesting information!

May you have have the Luck of the Irish on this fine day!

And in celebration of that....my Favourite guy in Quebec! Ha!!

Hey JG...It was one year ago yesterday that we went for our first ride!

Enjoy the day!

Linda

Edited by lindasledgirl

The very first place in Canada to celebrate St. Patricks Day was Quebec City! That was in 1765!! First parade was in 1837 just in case you were looking for some interesting information on this fine day!

Enjoy the day!

the g man bustin a thousand yard look.

The very first place in Canada to celebrate St. Patricks Day was Quebec City! That was in 1765!! First parade was in 1837 just in case you were looking for some interesting information!

Enjoy the day!

Linda

bonsoir mademoiselle !!

thx for the info + wish !!

absolutely right ,one year ago yesterday since we ve met at the clubhouse !!...and btw,it was about the same weather yesterday !!

rmk ...like that expression...but i think it s more 3 thousand !!..hahhah!!

thx crazysnow for the pics...great to see them from your point of view !!!

jean-guy

Hey if you guys are here next year...I could put my green mankini on..lol..serriously I have one just like Borat...Hope you enjoyed the B.C.of Gaspesie..Trailblazer..your misstaken..the little fence they are sitting on is Bear out look..right behind my house..Jack

Spring break is over..Murdochville where i will ride..60+ cm..Mountain sleds will rule again cause the trails will close for sleds..Yahooo no one riding for days again..Except long tracks...The trails will close for sure..You trail guys will pas my house for the 4 time this year..

Edited by quebecmountainrider

Hey if you guys are here next year...I could put my green mankini on..lol..serriously I have one just like Borat...Hope you enjoyed the B.C.of Gaspesie..Trailblazer..your misstaken..the little fence they are sitting on is Bear out look..right behind my house..Jack

Spring break is over..Murdochville where i will ride..60+ cm..Mountain sleds will rule again cause the trails will close for sleds..Yahooo no one riding for days again..Except long tracks...The trails will close for sure..You trail guys will pas my house for the 4 time this year..

You're right about that Jack, now that i just took a second look, the grade of the mountain side in the background is not as steep as in Mt.St.Pierre.

More snow coming your way Jack, enjoy.

JG

Hey Jean-Guy I was watching you take Pics all week, I think I learned some tricks ....lol

let me Know what you think ?

THANKS Jean-Guy ... I really had a great time hanging with you .... thanks friend

CrazySnow !!!

Hey Tom..the next time you come by here..I shall show you what it looks like way way back in the back of Mont-sait-PierreTheres a road in the back that we ride,it is 20 ks and the trail is insane..Theres a 14 k trail from my place to Mont-saint-Pierre.The trail is 18 k..This trail winds through the forrest..I know loads of them so we never stay on a trail long.And we see veiws cause most of the trails we ride are on the side of the mountains where the trails dont go..There is so much you guys ride by its crazy..Jack

Crazysnow ..I shall put sighns tomorrow..2 ks from the trail.but it is on an unplowed road..and then through a field..

I will be there to see you next year Jack. I've ridden the Grand Tetons out of Togwotee Wyoming and miss the deep pow pow. I assume you could arrange a sled rental for 2 days? Nice 163 with 3" paddles? I'll park my Yamapig when I arrive and bust the drifts and jump the cornices on a mountain sled!

Wish I could be there right now!!

Tom

Ps. Can you fly into Mont Joli? Where is the closest airport that can receive small jets?

Edited by Florida Snowman

Hey Jean-Guy I was watching you take Pics all week, I think I learned some tricks ....lol

let me Know what you think ?

THANKS Jean-Guy ... I really had a great time hanging with you .... thanks friend

CrazySnow !!!

hi john !!

very nice pic !!!only a few colors !!...like the mood and its ''soft ''...like the angle too!!

only problem......next time watch your foot prints !!!..ahhahah!!

on my pic...can see the river where we went riding...add about 3 miles on the south side of pic and i guess as much on the west side.

almost at the bottom right...can see a road going to the right...first bridge we went under is right there...about 12 miles from camp by road.

then ..a bit further up ..can see a bit of blue ...where we stopped at the first camp !!check the ''u '' shape of the river.

the 2 lakes on the left...lake frenette!!! we went by the south side !!

yes tom....... you can land in mont joli...55 miles west of my town ....

jean-guy :drinks:

Edited by groomer

• 2 weeks later...

I will be there to see you next year Jack. I've ridden the Grand Tetons out of Togwotee Wyoming and miss the deep pow pow. I assume you could arrange a sled rental for 2 days? Nice 163 with 3" paddles? I'll park my Yamapig when I arrive and bust the drifts and jump the cornices on a mountain sled!

Wish I could be there right now!!

Tom

Ps. Can you fly into Mont Joli? Where is the closest airport that can receive small jets?

Hi Tom..I think its Rimouski..For a sled rental..I will be working on those this summer..Did I mention we just got 4-5 feet ..Jack