weekend ride and snow storm...14-15 dec. 2013

towing

Hi guys and girls

We rode Krikri and I this last Saturday, It was freaking cold -31C at home when we left and even colder as we went north. Overall trail conditions were good and very decent to start the season... way better than our first ride 2 weeks ago...it was ready for everybody season's beginning.

We got last night and sunday morning a snow storm that drop a foot or so of new fluffy stuff over what we already had :yahoo: :yahoo:

it's enought to open the whole trail network of our area, maybe we will still have a couple river in the south of the area not ready but with the last week deep cold things are shaping up nicely. The snowmobile clubs will work hard in the next day and we expect a full trail network ready very soon with connectivity with others area. Having this for Christmas holidays like in the old days would be outstanding...

I'm running out of time to translate it for tonight but if you cannot wait, you can take a look to my french ride report on cmiq forum. Just figure out a foot more snow over what you see on my pics.... :spiteful: I should be back soon with the english version for you ....

http://www.motoneigeauquebec.com/forum/showthread.php?159490-Lanaudi%E8re-tour-du-Lac-Taureau-samedi-14-d%E9cembre-2013

:drinks:

Alain

Edited by towing