Looking for people to ride with in Quebec region

MXZ700RIDER

I am seeking folks who will be taking trip/s to Quebec region to ride this winter and would be interested in letting me ride with you. I take one trip each winter to Canada to ride with my wife, but would like to get a full season pass and ride a few more times if able to join up with some others so I don't have to ride alone. If interested in letting me join you or your group in riding Quebec IM me.

I am seeking folks who will be taking trip/s to Quebec region to ride this winter and would be interested in letting me ride with you. I take one trip each winter to Canada to ride with my wife, but would like to get a full season pass and ride a few more times if able to join up with some others so I don't have to ride alone. If interested in letting me join you or your group in riding Quebec IM me.

Where do you normally ride in QB? Ever saddlebag?

im4snow....I've not saddle bagged...but would be up for it. Have ridden loops from hotels in Lanaudiere mostly. Ridden up as far as Cabanon and south toward Joliette. Also ride St Donat....Mont Tremblant Park...St Come. Looking to ride some new areas though if possible. Where do you ride mostly?

im4snow....I've not saddle bagged...but would be up for it. Have ridden loops from hotels in Lanaudiere mostly. Ridden up as far as Cabanon and south toward Joliette. Also ride St Donat....Mont Tremblant Park...St Come. Looking to ride some new areas though if possible. Where do you ride mostly?

Often times drive to St. Raymond....then saddle bag north towards lake St. Jean, Mt. Valin, etc..... Two years prior started in Zenon and looped out to Val Dor and back. Kinda depends on conditions but always looking to go further out. Depending on conditions and a little luck, try to avg 200+ miles per day.

Yes, I'm in Maine. Riviere area has great grooming and is not crowded. Stay at the Hotel Universal. Pool, spa, hot tub, restaurant and bar, trailside. Lots of restaurants just down the street. Gas next door. Club houses all over the place. But a long drive to get there.

mike

Ok. .Keep me in mind if you plan something before February. Seeing all this snow in Buffalo has me in the mood. All I have seen around home is a few flakes.

Will do. Whether it's me or other's here I'm sure as the trails open and discussions here intensify I'm sure opportunities will open up. Yeah the Buffalo situation makes me want to inhale some two stroke more then ever....just need some consistent cold to settle in.