Cool video from northern Quebec.

crazysnow

By all means bring at least 1 extra set of carbides or you can get a custom made pair there for $300.

John

That is a great video, thanks for posting.

Bill

All good Bill ... hope to see at the show in NY

Bet if you whipped out a nice thick rib eye that would have slowed them down a bit, Maybe get them to do some tricks?

hi jackstraw !!!

poutine extra cheese should work !!! hahhaha

every time i ve seen a coyote...they don t stop for long ...must be ready and fast to take pics of them ...

saw on the news a few mins ago ...james bay area today , warmest spot in canada i think ....32 c....average should be 13 c

jean-guy

hi jackstraw !!!

poutine extra cheese should work !!! hahhaha

every time i ve seen a coyote...they don t stop for long ...must be ready and fast to take pics of them ...

saw on the news a few mins ago ...james bay area today , warmest spot in canada i think ....32 c....average should be 13 c

jean-guy

Poutine with extra cheese :rofl::rofl::rofl: .... too funny JG

Phil

I can give you tips on your trip to Baie James if you need it. For sure you will need lots of gas for your new Yami.

Bill

Hi Bill: Maybe someday, but sitting here in my office in 80* it is fun to dream. I also love wolves.

The Yamaha got a bit over 17 MPG last year on hard trails, while not 30 like a 600 MPG ACE I was happy. What really made me happy was I rode 1,550 miles and actually rode back to the trailer did not get towed once. Hope that is not the kiss of death.

Phil

Phil

I can give you tips on your trip to Baie James if you need it. For sure you will need lots of gas for your new Yami.

Bill

Hi Bill: Maybe someday, but sitting here in my office in 80* it is fun to dream. I also love wolves.

The Yamaha got a bit over 17 MPG last year on hard trails, while not 30 like a 600 MPG ACE I was happy. What really made me happy was I rode 1,550 miles and actually rode back to the trailer did not get towed once. Hope that is not the kiss of death.

Phil

Still can't beleive you made it that far without being towed! Didnt think it was possible :clapping: You must miss that 800etec