Toronto Snowmobile Show

Trailblazer

Hoping to go Friday afternoon . Our big horse sale is that weekend so trying to fit it all in. Bill will you be bringing any trail passes to sell? I usually get mine at the show from the boys from Duhamel but don't mind spreading wealth around if you got some.

Hoping to go Friday afternoon . Our big horse sale is that weekend so trying to fit it all in. Bill will you be bringing any trail passes to sell? I usually get mine at the show from the boys from Duhamel but don't mind spreading wealth around if you got some.

Yes, I will have passes with me. Thanks for asking and thanks in advance for buying from me.

Duhamel.....heh that's my club.

and the moose , had a hard time with one 2 years ago he chased us back down the trail... and another one in the gaspe last year near mont st. pierre.

Are you looking for a discount.....perhaps moose disturbance.

Get out and clean the moose off your trails ..... for you i guess its the deer up there that fall in your lap ...and i do not throw rabbits in my sled after you run them over ( that s illegal hunting ).. if you would stop charging a tax to pass by your shortcut i would not need a discount . WAIT TIL YOU GET OLD.!

Those RZR's are sweet machines! Took one out for 4 hours earlier this month in Moab Utah. Great ride with tremendous travel on the 4 wheel independent suspension. Climbs anything.

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

You're a lucky man Tom, what ever it is that you're doing I want to learn how.