5 Days Riding in Gaspe! Leaving Tomorrow!

Shane

Leaving tomorrow morning for the Gaspe. One of my "TO DO" "DREAM TRIPS" for years and years. Monday ride south from Matane for the day and back. Tuesday, depart Matane for Riviere Madelaine. Wednesday south on 597 to Perce. Thursday Perce to Carleton via trail 5. Friday north on 595 to 5 back to Matane. Should be between a 900 and 1000 miler. I cannot wait! :clapping::yahoo:

Leaving tomorrow morning for the Gaspe. One of my "TO DO" "DREAM TRIPS" for years and years. Monday ride south from Matane for the day and back. Tuesday, depart Matane for Riviere Madelaine. Wednesday south on 597 to Perce. Thursday Perce to Carleton via trail 5. Friday north on 595 to 5 back to Matane. Should be between a 900 and 1000 miler. I cannot wait! :clapping::yahoo:

Hey Shane, Have a great trip!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Shane, Have a great trip!!!!!!!!!!

THanks Bill! I will call you when I get back. Let's try and plan a ride in early March okay? It has been WAY TO LONG!

prepare yourself to see a lot of snow shane !!! just too bad that i won t be able to meet you .i ll be on tq 5 tonight and ill be back probably between 7 30 and 9 am .since last sunday it has been probably my busiest week since i groom.i m alone to do it and it s a lot of hrs .did nt check but with tonight' s run ,i ll be around 55-57 hrs of grooming since last sunday.

mustang ,nice place to retire at home if you like wildlife and scenery !!! i could show you tons and tons of roads here in the wood . :shok:

groomer !!!

Shane,

Just got back from doing the Gaspe. What a trip!!!!!!!! 1800 miles in 7 days, and we did stop to sight see. The last portion of TQ5 out on the north east tip was closed and people who went that way had to ride the road to get down to the town of Gaspe before the trail was open. A boat load of snow. 8-10 foot snow drifts last monday on the trail from the 90km per hour winds. As of Wednesday the groomer was having issues as the snow was half way up the front of the windshield as it was trying to get down the trail. Hopefully they have broken it through at this point.

Best trip ever. Planning to go back again next year and see what we couldn't due to the heavy blowing snow.

We started in Columbia, NH last Saturday the 9th and arrived back last Friday the 15th.

Have a great trip. :good:

Shane,

Just got back from doing the Gaspe. What a trip!!!!!!!! 1800 miles in 7 days, and we did stop to sight see. The last portion of TQ5 out on the north east tip was closed and people who went that way had to ride the road to get down to the town of Gaspe before the trail was open. A boat load of snow. 8-10 foot snow drifts last monday on the trail from the 90km per hour winds. As of Wednesday the groomer was having issues as the snow was half way up the front of the windshield as it was trying to get down the trail. Hopefully they have broken it through at this point.

Best trip ever. Planning to go back again next year and see what we couldn't due to the heavy blowing snow.

We started in Columbia, NH last Saturday the 9th and arrived back last Friday the 15th.

Have a great trip. :good:

I was planning on staying at Motel Adams in Gaspe next week. How far was the ride on the road? Was it marked?

Thanks for the info.