Where to post?

scorpionbowl

I believe this site is linked to FreedomSledder- I have a feeling that this site unfortunately didn't make it. Too bad it started off with good potential. Nice thing about it it it seemed to be a good bunch of serious members and not people that jump in just to stir up crap.

I think this will remain the primary serious Quebec forum. One thing that hurt us here was the exchange rate and now gas prices. The summer months will remain slow, but I think we will pick up toward the fall.

I think this will remain the primary serious Quebec forum. One thing that hurt us here was the exchange rate and now gas prices. The summer months will remain slow, but I think we will pick up toward the fall.

I agree with Rob, there were a couple of unfortuneately incidents that happened at once. The thing about this board is, that it is of interest to a much more select group. It is focused on one specific area. I believe it will come back to life in September.

timing. exchange rate. gas prices. non-typical great snow for most of the past winter in the northeast. yada, yada.

this site is positioned as the "go to place" for guys/gals who are serious quebec-o-fans. good people. serious posts. lots of knowledge and helpful tidbits here for those of us who are long-time lovers of hiver dans la belle province.

if i have questions relating to anything having to do with trip-planning, what's open, what's new, personal observations, etc., it's the guys on here who's opinions i would value most.

hell yes, this site will bloom this fall.

hope to see a bunch of you at Bill's doo in mid-july.

timbo

Qc-Rider is my favorite forum, the new site looks good also.....and lets me view the Vt. and Me. boards which I'm interested in also. :good: Nice to see the web cam again :clapping: someone has been pretty busy!!!! Good Job

Qc-Rider is my favorite forum, the new site looks good also.....and lets me view the Vt. and Me. boards which I'm interested in also. :good: Nice to see the web cam again :clapping: someone has been pretty busy!!!! Good Job

What new site? Did i miss something? I cannot see VT and ME boards or the Webcam.

Hmmmm.

So, now there are [at least] three Quebec forums, each with little traffic/posts.

Quebecrider is the only one that really matters. You can trust the reports, ect here. There is a lot of :wacko: out there.

I'm not a big poster but I do enjoy reading all the great info and seeing the photo's of the trips you guy put on here. And of course I like the low to no reading on the BS meter.