Shore1066

2021 trail passes

Recommended Posts

 Been thinking about this. Would it be worth buying a early pass in December even if the border is closed at that time? We don't ride until end of January, February and March.

Even if we didn't get to ride we could still support our clubs. Long way from now but I like to at least plan something. $250 dollars for a trail pass might make the trails better for our Canadian friends. Of course they would have to make reports weekly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If it opens and the border is closed, I will still buy a pass and support our friends North of the Border, we are all in this together, many have been very kind to me over the years, just going to pay it forward.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Shore1066 said:

Even if we didn't get to ride we could still support our clubs. 

Excellent suggestion.  Now THERE'S a "peaceful protest".  I'm in.

 

4 hours ago, Shore1066 said:

...friends. Of course they would have to make reports weekly.

Of course. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a refreshing outlook on the situation  we all find ourselves in. I do imagine we will have a snowmobile season in QC despite the covid, but it is doubtful We will open our borders unless a lot changes. I guess I better start practicing my reporting skills, I have a long way to go to catch up to the level of some fellas on here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, PLAYHARD said:

Just drag Kri & Towing on all rides?

Actually I was thinking of them when I wrote my response what a great job they do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe Towing can figure a way to do live "Zoom" or "Teams" ride a long and we down here can have our cell or I pad on our machines and "dream ride" with them  live?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Cnc said:

What a refreshing outlook on the situation  we all find ourselves in. I do imagine we will have a snowmobile season in QC despite the covid, but it is doubtful We will open our borders unless a lot changes. I guess I better start practicing my reporting skills, I have a long way to go to catch up to the level of some fellas on here.

Yes, I think reality is kicking in, with 4 million plus cases and rising I think most by now realize it will take an absolute miracle to open that border, and with what I am seeing on the street, with the incredible number of people who just cannot seem to wear a mask or do the right thing, until there is a vaccine, that border will never open. People who are doing the right thing are at risk when surrounded by these people.I hope you guys have a great season and that most of the guys in the bush survive.I have not written the season off yet, but I know it is just wishful thinking, best of luck to our friends North of the border, I hope you can salvage the season for us, 21/22 is a long way away!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, quebec bob said:

Yes, I think reality is kicking in, with 4 million plus cases and rising I think most by now realize it will take an absolute miracle to open that border, and with what I am seeing on the street, with the incredible number of people who just cannot seem to wear a mask or do the right thing, until there is a vaccine, that border will never open. People who are doing the right thing are at risk when surrounded by these people.I hope you guys have a great season and that most of the guys in the bush survive.I have not written the season off yet, but I know it is just wishful thinking, best of luck to our friends North of the border, I hope you can salvage the season for us, 21/22 is a long way away!!

We have the same problem up here with people refusing to wear masks which is now mandatory in all public places, but they are a small percentage. I just don’t get it, when they claim it is their personal right to choose. It is their personal right to choose to take their chances and drive without a seatbelt, ride a motorcycle without a helmet, jump out of a plane without a parachute, etc etc, all things that are common sense  no no’s but don’t really affect the health and safety of others. Somehow they can’t grasp that we are all on the same side fighting a war against an unseen enemy. If they go into a store with no mask for example, they are pretty much protected by all the ones who wear a mask but they are the ones putting others at risk who wear a mask. A vaccine would be great but curing selfishness would go a long ways to getting the virus under control as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.