2009 Summer Gathering

Saguenay Bill

Yesterday/evening Mr and Mrs andyman, timbo, chopper,ruffus, longriderSS, The Skipper, keith,dave saguenaydele and saguenaybill had dinner and a few :drinks: at the CMV. We all had a great time. More :drinks: and laughter to come today.

Bill, sounds like you all had a great time. All being well, we will plan the weekend into our schedule next year to make sure we can come too, all the way from the U.K !

Would be good to see some pic's if anybody took some.

Gary and Pat :good:

Hi Bill

Thanks for the super party!!! Lisa and I had a great time and it was so good to see everyone. I will post some pics very soon. We were 9hrs door to door today great driving.

Andy

Bill I just wanted to say thank you for putting on this event we've wanted to attend from the beginning but have always had a conflict until this year. It was great to meet everyone and swap stories. Thanks again for organizing everything. Sounds like we may see a few quebec riders give NH a try next season. That would be alot of fun

Some pics of the party!!!

Young visitor!!

Momma

Wild man!!!

Telling a Polaris story!!!

3 Polaris guys ganging up on Andyman I give up!

Bill giving directions !!!

Dancing the night away!

Bill I just wanted to say thank you for putting on this event we've wanted to attend from the beginning but have always had a conflict until this year. It was great to meet everyone and swap stories. Thanks again for organizing everything. Sounds like we may see a few quebec riders give NH a try next season. That would be alot of fun

Denny

glad you and the Mrs got to come up this year. Also good to see you again. It's been 3-4 years, much too long.

Bill

thanks for sharing the pics saguenay bill and andyman !!!

groomer !!!

groomer

There is no way my pictures can even come close to those you take. As I've said you are "THE MAN" when it comes to taking pictures. Got to get you down here one of these years. Good cold beer and the wine is even better.

Bill

groomer

There is no way my pictures can even come close to those you take. As I've said you are "THE MAN" when it comes to taking pictures. Got to get you down here one of these years. Good cold beer and the wine is even better.

Bill

thank you sir !! well ,one of these years i hope to be there.saw some pics of your area last summer and you live in a very nice place.awesome pics to take there !!!

hope the wine is as good as the scenery !!! ha !! ha !!ha !!

btw , hello to your wife !!!

thanks again .

groomer !!!

thank you sir !! well ,one of these years i hope to be there.saw some pics of your area last summer and you live in a very nice place.awesome pics to take there !!!

hope the wine is as good as the scenery !!! ha !! ha !!ha !!

btw , hello to your wife !!!

thanks again .

groomer !!!

Groomer,

We missed both you and Steven this year. Hopefully you will both be able to make the next year's edition of the Gathering.

Bill, thanks again for your work to make this happen. Everyone there had a great time.

Chopper and I earned the iron-butt award on Sunday. 14 hours back to PA, on the bikes.

timbo

Groomer,

We missed both you and Steven this year. Hopefully you will both be able to make the next year's edition of the Gathering.

Bill, thanks again for your work to make this happen. Everyone there had a great time.

Chopper and I earned the iron-butt award on Sunday. 14 hours back to PA, on the bikes.

timbo

hi timbo !!

always happy to see members on pics that i had met at andy' s bbq back in 06 .but don t forget ,i groom more weeks during the winter than i work during the summer .i have only a seasonal job.so it s tough on the budget !!!

i save money to spend one month or close at my camp at the end of september and almost all the month of october.so , it takes a lot of '' juice '' you know, ha !! ha !!

spending 25-30 days in a row at the camp with a bottle of red wine at every supper , priceless !!!....and peaceful !!!

hope and wish to take wine with you guys one of these years.

btw ,hi to chopper !!

thanks !!

groomer !!! :drinks:

Groomer,

timbo

14 hours? Did your GPS messup? Did you play TOURIST and stop to see the sights? You must have and "IRON BUTT". Glad you could make it.

Edited by Saguenay Bill

Groomer,

timbo

Thanks Timbo,

I would have been there if at all possible. Looks like everyone had a good time. Next year for sure!

On the 18th I was standing amongst 60,000 partyers at the open air KISS concert in Halifax with smclelan17

Look in the left of the picture just above the last fellers hand, see me there??

post-5-1248263586.jpg

Great photo's everybody - not so sure about the bear though! We don't have things like that here in the U.K.

We will definately try to be there at the next gathering Bill. As comparitively new snowmobilers any information we can gleen from 'experts' is always welcome.

Gary & Pat :good:

Great photo's everybody - not so sure about the bear though! We don't have things like that here in the U.K.

We will definately try to be there at the next gathering Bill. As comparitively new snowmobilers any information we can gleen from 'experts' is always welcome.

Gary & Pat :good:

Gary and Pat

One thing for sure, if you make it next year, you'll get the prize for coming the furthest, for sure.

Bill

Gary and Pat

One thing for sure, if you make it next year, you'll get the prize for coming the furthest, for sure.

Bill

Would that prize be liquid Bill ? :drinks:

Hi Quebec Riders,

Sorry for the delay I just got home from Quebec :D :D

Thanks Bill for being such a great host. It was a pleasure to finally meet you.

My wife and I really enjoyed chatting with all the Quebec Riders.