Snowmobile shows

scorpionbowl

It's almost that time of year for the various snowmobile shows. Where will Quebec be represented this year? I know there are always many representatives at the NH show in early November. Last year there was a booth [with Bill] at the NH grass drags and Zenwaiter was strolling around. I'm not sure if that's happening this yeaar?

It's almost that time of year for the various snowmobile shows. Where will Quebec be represented this year? I know there are always many representatives at the NH show in early November. Last year there was a booth [with Bill] at the NH grass drags and Zenwaiter was strolling around. I'm not sure if that's happening this yeaar?

scorpionbowl

I'll be doing the Maine and Mass show this year for the Saguenay-Lac St Jean region but not the NH Drag Races. The SLSJ region did not want to do the NH Drag Races this year. Don't know reason why.

Bill

I'll be at N.H. drags Oct. 10 and 11, always a good show. Last year I said I would not go back to the show in Springfield (show has gotten smaller and smaller the last few years) but who knows......

This year the show in mass is for all rec motorsports, not just sleds, so I would say to look for alot more stuff there, but who knows

I'll be at N.H. drags Oct. 10 and 11, always a good show. Last year I said I would not go back to the show in Springfield (show has gotten smaller and smaller the last few years) but who knows......

Even though it was free to s.a.m. members I said the same also about the springfield show. Last year was very disappointing.....in 15 minutes you covered everything offered.

scorpionbowl

I'll be doing the Maine and Mass show this year for the Saguenay-Lac St Jean region but not the NH Drag Races. The SLSJ region did not want to do the NH Drag Races this year. Don't know reason why.

Bill

Change in plans.................. I'll be doing the Maine show on Oct 2,3 and 4. I'll be at the NH Drags on Sat )ct 10, the MA show on Oct 17 and 18 and at the open house at Billerica Motorsports in Bellicrica, MA on Nov 28. SDtop by and see me. I'll have maps of the Saguenay-Lac-St-Jean region and Quebec trail passes for this coming year.

Wow, I need to start finding time to help my fellow QRs in getting the 2010 season fired up.

Another upcoming Quebec show will be the Salon des Sports Motorisés de Québec at the Centre des Foires in Québec. It is located at 250 Boul W Hamel. Very easy to find just off the 40. Let me know if you need closer directions.

The show is the weekend of October 16, 17 et 18. A great show if you can make it. Features include Quebec unique products, tourism representatives from regions and establishments throughout quebec and more maps than you could ever wish for and of course, all the manufacturers, tons of clothing and accessories.

The ADMDQ Quebec Snowmobilers Association booth will be #800. If you go, I'll be there all day on Saturday, please stop in and say hello. More updates on the activities of your ADMDQ soon.

Edited by Greg du Vermont

• 2 weeks later...
Change in plans.................. I'll be doing the Maine show on Oct 2,3 and 4. I'll be at the NH Drags on Sat )ct 10, the MA show on Oct 17 and 18 and at the open house at Billerica Motorsports in Bellicrica, MA on Nov 28. SDtop by and see me. I'll have maps of the Saguenay-Lac-St-Jean region and Quebec trail passes for this coming year.
Well Bill, I looked for ya yesterday at the NH drags. No luck. I did talk to the nice gals from Thedford mines.

Well Bill, I looked for ya yesterday at the NH drags. No luck. I did talk to the nice gals from Thedford mines.

I was at the main entrance across from HK, in front of theTurkey Leg food stand. You must have gotten there after 1PM as those gals came in at about 12:45PM.

Edited by Saguenay Bill

I was at the main entrance across from HK, in front of theTurkey Leg food stand. You must have gotten there after 1PM as those gals came in at about 12:45PM.
Oh Well, thats to bad I missed ya. Actually I was in the pits with kids with their mini z's. So we drove in the racer's entrance. Where you inside Hk's tent? Anyplace I saw a choko banner , I thought it might be you. Are you reping the choko stuff in New England. Michael Edited by momojohnny

Oh Well, thats to bad I missed ya. Actually I was in the pits with kids with their mini z's. So we drove in the racer's entrance. Where you inside Hk's tent? Anyplace I saw a choko banner , I thought it might be you. Are you reping the choko stuff in New England. Michael

Michael

I was not inside the HK tent, I was right next to the little shack at the entrance. I was representing the Saguenay Toursim region. I sell the full line of Choko clothing. I am strickly Internet sales. My web site is www.chokonewengland.com

Am an advertiser on here, slednh.com and dootalk.com Great to hear you were with the kids. The future of this sport.

Bill

Michael

I was not inside the HK tent, I was right next to the little shack at the entrance. I was representing the Saguenay Toursim region. I sell the full line of Choko clothing. I am strickly Internet sales. My web site is www.chokonewengland.com

Am an advertiser on here, slednh.com and dootalk.com Great to hear you were with the kids. The future of this sport.

Bill

hey i was at the drags on sunday must of missed u,dam but i did see some nice calendar girls and got autograph too,sweet good show weather was perfect on sunday.snow coming this week it looks like. :yahoo:

Big show in Quebec this weekend. The Quebecers do it right. Lots of excitment, lots of displays, tons of info. Last year there was even a snowmo gear fashion show with models that could definetly catch your attention. If you go, stop and say hello at the AdmdQ booth #800. Glad that everyone is thinking winter.