Quebec Trail Passes 2009-2010

Saguenay Bill

• 5 weeks later...
Hi Bill. Appreciate the service you offer. If we pay by check should we just send a bank check made out to you for a quicker turn around time? Thanks again.

You can send me a personal check. Snowmobilers are not dead beats but fine upstanding citizens, especially those who get on QuebecRider.com

Bill,

Just got my stickers , Great service as always!

:good:

Thank you

Schooter

Hi All

Please keep in mind that I must sent all the trail passes I have sold back to the clubs on Dec 10. That means that I must have your payment and info to me by Dec 09. Anyone who is doing this by mail this means that I must have the letter by Dec 09. If you mail it on Dec 07 I may not get it in time. Please think ahead and do it now. Those using PayPal on this site, this means you need to do so before 11:59PM Dec 09. Thank you for your understanding. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Bill

Edited by Saguenay Bill

Hi Bill , just sent out checks for my trail pass and my dad's , hope to see you at the HI soon if winter starts.

Chris

Yours and Dad's will be in tomorrow's mail. Thanks for the business.

Bill

Bill, I want to get a pass from you.. been waiting for my paperwork from VT DMV to come back. Looks like it will not be here in time. Can I still get a pass with all my other info? BTW I have Pay Pal.

easyrider

Send me the info you have and we'll work it out.

Bill

Bill, dumb question. How does the 7-day pass work? Obviously 7 consecutive days. But if i buy one now not knowing when the trip will actually be, is there some space i have to write the week in on the pass? Thanks.

Steve

I think you are supposed to buy the pass upon arrival. They are the same price all year long and it's usually the person you are purchasing from that fills in all the info. :D

Sorry for butting in Bill :D

That won't work if i buy them on-line. Unless I knew what day I was going to start my trip. So I guess my question still stands.

Actually he did answer your question, buy the week pass when you get there the issuing agent will have to fill in the dates the deal is for season passes everything else you buy when you arrive. :drinks:

Antique /3 Day / 7 day permits cannot be sold on trail.

That's what I got off the zenwaiter.com site. Which is why I'm trying to figure this out ahead of time.

From the fcmq website: Extra charges are payable when the annual trail permit is purchased on trails. Note that permits issued for antique sleds, as well as daily or weekly permits, cannot be purchased on trails.

I'm sledding in from Ft Kent thru New Brunswick. Will need passes ahead of time. Maybe Bill has an answer...

Thanks for trying.

Edited by Offshore24

That's what I got off the zenwaiter.com site. Which is why I'm trying to figure this out ahead of time.

i know for a fact you CAN bye a 7 day pass on the trail i do every year for my wifes sled and a few friends that only ride in quebec once a year just go in the 1st club house you see and give them your info they will right down the dates on the pass from that date stick on sled and have fun thats it

From the fcmq website: Extra charges are payable when the annual trail permit is purchased on trails. Note that permits issued for antique sleds, as well as daily or weekly permits, cannot be purchased on trails.

I'm sledding in from Ft Kent thru New Brunswick. Will need passes ahead of time. Maybe Bill has an answer...

Thanks for trying.

I am not looking at it right now but i am pretty sure where it says cannot be bought on trail it means if you get busted for riding with no pass you are paying full price season and then some. Buy your week pass where you leave from and if you are crossing the border on sleds ask them there they will direct you to the nearest place. :good: