lets see some pics guys

coldsmoke1

few old 35 mm pics from dec 7 ,1990.went to shovel the ''old camp '' that day.winter started for good on nov 13-14-15.3 ' of snow .

it has been a lot of work to go back to the camp the next summer .hundred and hundred of trees down .winter 90/91 probably the greatest winter i can remember .

sorry for the quality of the pics .

groomer !!!

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slightly breezy in Tadoussac! The people in their cars were pointing at me, I can imagine what they were saying!

-Ils sont tous fous les Americains!

-Regarde Jean-Guy, Il n'a j'amais ete sur un traversier!

Edited by Je me souviens

It was a little too early to stop for a beer, but by the time we got to LaChapelle we were thirsty. The single one is me running out of gas about 3 miles from LaChapelle. We came into Monts Vallin from the Escoumins trail, not even fully marked on the map, but the guy who's hotel we stayed at told us to take it anyway. He was RIGHT, no one but us, shit we had to hold ourselves back it was so fast! Not to mention the tickets we got day one of the trip! Relantissez un peu les boys!

ha !! ha !! je me souviens !! i ve been on that ferry when i worked for challenge kanada.we were on our way to the coronet in sacré coeur !!

few pics of the mountains of park matane,park de la gaspesie and chic-chocs !!

groomer !!!

je me souviens , i forgot to tell that you have great pics !! specially the one with the gilbert groomer !!

j ai oublié de te dire que tu avais des belles photos !!specialement celle avec le surfaceur gilbert !!

groomer !!! :drinks:

Nice pics guys - would like to ride along with Groomer for a shift, the views are unreal.

Coming back from St Apollonaire, 16 inches overnight, we were planning a mini run up the river but nothing was groomed, ugly deep in spots, ended up burning back to Jackman the next day.