lets see some pics guys

coldsmoke1

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WORD OF CAUTION FOR S pump

They are building new hydro plant in Shipshaw. Be very careful crossing the bridge........................lots to see. Don't want to hear of someone falling of the bridge. Yeh, I know, Ican be a ball buster at times.

Thanks, I'll keep my eyes peeled..........:bc:

What ya lookin for?

I don't know, like a newer Doo but not sure how thats gonna happen........Nice Pic.

post-60-1258137166.jpg

I think that was an alcohol related event. :drinks::drinks: Especially when we were sitting on the bus that wasn't going to move for 4 hours! :rofl:

i still remember the ''expression '' on the face of the bus driver when i talked to him !! ha!! ha !!

groomer !!!

club temiscouata

just to let you know when i saw the pic of the gilbert groomer,earlier this morning i met the wife of the ex-operator .she told that our new groomer is now at the farm tractor dealer in amqui.

club bought a gilbert to replace the br .

groomer !!!

the man knows his groomers haaaa haaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!

OK GROOMER WHERE IS THIS ONE FROM :yahoo:

ha !! ha !! well ,i have no clue !! can t figure out whats written in the windshield or the side door !!

might be wrong , looks like they are preparing a drag strip ???? matane ,rdl ,trois pistoles !! no idea at all .ha !! ha !!

groomer !!! :drinks:

ha !! ha !! now i know !! friend of mine e mailed a pic of '' trail work '' last night ,just too bad i can t post that pic here !! ha !! ha !!

sent the pic to 2 members ,they ll have a very good laugh reading this post !! :lol:

few fleurries here today .

groomer !!! :drinks:

first pic ,coming from albertville ,before crossing matapedia river and road 132.

pic 2 ,bridge over the matapedia river

pic 3 , first field after crossing road 132

pic 4 , at the intersection of tq 5 and local trail to go in town.last house outside town ,going east for ste marguerite and cross point

groomer !!!

• 1 month later...
louberts bringing us over the bay pointe a la croix quebec to campbellton n b

:pardon: Now I know why we couldn't find the trail across the inlet! :lol: I guess we are lucky we made it across :wacko:

:pardon: Now I know why we couldn't find the trail across the inlet! :lol: I guess we are lucky we made it across :wacko:

they use to groom right to the bay on both sides and stake the river when safe

i found my way on the river 2 years ago not fun it was black ice all the way and was hard to find a way off ice was all pushed up on the banks once off its rabbit tracks to you get to the pastali

they use to groom right to the bay on both sides and stake the river when safe

i found my way on the river 2 years ago not fun it was black ice all the way and was hard to find a way off ice was all pushed up on the banks once off its rabbit tracks to you get to the pastali

Yea been there :rofl: 4 years ago left from Caribou ME crossed at Van Buren then went east to Campbellton and the markers just kinda ran out. So one guy in our group who had crossed before said we have to run down the river,well we did, but when we got down to the bridge you could see open water, we made a quick left and jumped up the bank. On the way back we found the marked trail below the bridge. Hey how about the view from the ski area above Point la Croix :good: