Gouverneur Hotel in Shawinigan

MrGutz

Hey Guys,

My wife has chosen the Gouverneur in Shawinigan to stay. My Brothers and I usualy stay at the Safari, Safe, Secure, Big Man Cave kinda place. She on the other hand want spas and room service. How safe is the hotel? and are there other choices?

Thanks

GutZ

Hey Guys,

My wife has chosen the Gouverneur in Shawinigan to stay. My Brothers and I usualy stay at the Safari, Safe, Secure, Big Man Cave kinda place. She on the other hand want spas and room service. How safe is the hotel? and are there other choices?

Thanks

GutZ

Gutz - When are you headed up? We will be there Thursday the 21st.

Gouveerneur hotel very safe

has secured parking for the rigs and a corral locked for the sleds

indoor pool and hot tubs

go eat at the resto pub 57 right next to the hotel great food

great breakfast buffet at the hotel

enjoy

is probably the best choice for trip with the wife for sure

Edited by iceman

Thanks Guys!!

Going up on the 15th to the 18th.

Trying to get the Wife back into riding. I couldn't even bring my brothers, she feels she holds us back. She doesn't, but she doesn't realize it. We'll test the waters with this quick trip.

Thanks Again.

Don

Hey Guys,

Thanks

GutZ

Been past the Hotel many times, it is very nice with a fine rest. in the front and pub 57 next door. Has gated parking in the rear for trucks and trailers and also a safe area for sleds outdoor. I still would lock up my sled by cables just to be safe. Easy in and out with sleds accross the bridge and over the lake to the M trails leading out of town.

Have Fun

Hey Guys,

Thanks

GutZ

You may want to consider the Escapade, it is right off the exit and a very nice place. Also has a locked gate for your truck and trailer, I don't remember for the sleds though as we always saddle bag it.

have fun

will be around there myself the 17 and 18 for sure will look for you MrGutz

if you like steak and especially filet mignon then have the Sizzling filet at the resto pub 57 can't go wrong

you will both like the Auberge Gouverneur

And you have to love the Decoration, Especially the (BTSP) Black Tight Stretchy Pants :pardon:

schooter

indoor pool and hot tubs

enjoy

I second that,lock down coral for the sleds,lock down coral for the rigs and cameras to boot. I stayed there on many occasions,unfortanately not with the wife,she gets motion sickness on the sled,could be a blessing in disguis but i miss having her there sharing the sport with me. Gouveneur...you can't go wrong bringing your love there...all the comforts for couples.

have fun

will be around there myself the 17 and 18 for sure will look for you MrGutz

if you like steak and especially filet mignon then have the Sizzling filet at the resto pub 57 can't go wrong

you will both like the Auberge Gouverneur

:good:

Don, You're gonna be with me 15-17th right????? :drinks::good:

indoor pool and hot tubs

enjoy

2X on iceman's coments. The Gov. is at the top of my list of favorites. Been there 3 or 4 times.