Polaris 4 stroke

Signfan

For whatever reason, I do not believe Polaris has made any yet.  I have been watching the dealer inventories in Maine on their web sites and none have been listed. I also stop often into one large dealer and he says he has not got any yet.   I would really like to try one, but I have my doubts that twin cylinder will topple SkiDoo's 900  triple cylinder ACE. The ACE is one very sweet engine. But on the other hand, the Polaris Matryx is one super fun sled to drive.

The 600 lb. dry weight has me concerned about the Polaris.  I was seriously thinking about buying the 650 two stroke but dependability issues concerned me. There are several Polaris Adventure Centers in Maine. One has Matryx 650 rentals for $999.00 Mon. thru Fri. I may do this a couple times this winter to get my 'fix'.

17 hours ago, mikerider said:

The 600 lb. dry weight has me concerned about the Polaris.  I was seriously thinking about buying the 650 two stroke but dependability issues concerned me. There are several Polaris Adventure Centers in Maine. One has Matryx 650 rentals for $999.00 Mon. thru Fri. I may do this a couple times this winter to get my 'fix'.

yes the heavy dry weight seems out of place as far as other four-stroke sleds.   I had a xcr 650 last year liked it alot but wasn't the sled for saddlebaging trips so it didn't get used much so I sold it.  now just one sled set up for what I do 90% of the time.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/17/2023 at 3:18 PM, mikerider said:

For whatever reason, I do not believe Polaris has made any yet.  I have been watching the dealer inventories in Maine on their web sites and none have been listed. I also stop often into one large dealer and he says he has not got any yet.   I would really like to try one, but I have my doubts that twin cylinder will topple SkiDoo's 900  triple cylinder ACE. The ACE is one very sweet engine. But on the other hand, the Polaris Matryx is one super fun sled to drive.

There is a few of these being made.  A few dealers in Ontario have them.