Happy Birthday Groomer

smclelan

Happy birthday Groomer, I forgot to get you a gift but I did tell le Pere Noel to bring you one of these..

post-37-127135904168_thumb.jpg

salut martin !!

merci !! ''ben '' content to hear from you .won t mind having the br ,but santa claus can t ''blow '' his 2010 ''budget '' only for me !! :lol:

went riding with my 4 wheelers this afternoon.+8c went i left .once up the hills could see snow (clouds ) coming from the west side .temps began to drop. came back by the truck logging road.from the 12 miles down to the 4 miles ,wow !! nice ''storm '' ,then rain in town.

jean-guy :drinks:

:drinks::drinks::drinks:

:lol:

i e mailed the pic to friends of mine outside mtl last night .they have a camp 15 miles away from mine .they always enjoy seeing wildlife pics and they are kind of ''home sick ''after some many years in a big city .while typing my e mail ,i noticed that the last 3 digits in the number of the pic were ''666''. =@

ha !! ha !! ha !!

jean-guy :drinks:

wating for the pics lol :rofl:

hay andy did you ever get up to lab ?

Just like Cains Quest we had to cancel due to lack of snow and ice. This is 2 years in a row! Next year I am not giving the weather Gods any notice so we can possibly have a trip to the big land!

Andy