Happy Birthday Groomer

smclelan

I see are celebrating a Birthday today. Hope you have a good day with family and friends. Have a nice glass of wine!!

Happy Birthday Jean Guy!!

:drinks:

hell have the whole bottle!!!! ha ha ha happy birthday from your friends at dec tours. :drinks:

thank you all !!

well , very quiet here at home .ha !! ha !!probably take a few tonight :drinks: .im very quiet during winter time .i keep it for the summer time !!

don t worry for the whole bottle !!! :lol:

about 2-3 '' of fresh snow up the hills friday morning.temps are not too warm here since a week .probably take 2 weeks before going to the camp with my 4 wheelers .lots of rain last thursday and friday afternoon.

fuzzy600ho, my ears problems will be a lifetime one i guess.i have that problem since moose hunting 99.first time it happened ,i spent 1 hrs 30 laying on the ground .unable to stand up .when i stood up , i was walking like a drunk guy .i was 2 miles from my camp .i had to put my hands on the trees to help me walking .just like a very drunk person .

when i arrived at the camp ,went directly to the bed .when it happen ,it take all your energy .you re just feel very tired.

happened one time while driving in town,it has been hell to go back to the house. :o

thats why i guess i don t travel much .this could be very risky .when it happen ,i have about 30 '' to do something .after that ,you become very dizzy like hell and can t even stand up.can happen anytime of the day.never happened while grooming tho.just watch myself every days.

merci beaucoup !!

thanks again !!

jean-guy.......................... :drinks::drinks::drinks:

thanks jackstraw and saguenay bill !!

fyi ,read last night on the french forum ,there s still some sledding to do on the north side of the gaspesie and ''la chapelle '' closed a week ago .

a bit of snow on the hood of my truck earlier this morning !!

jean-guy :drinks:

Jean-Guy

Je suis enretarde,

Joyeux Anniversaire, mon ami!

Hope you are able to adapt to the warmer weather (LOL).

Sorry I am a day late (i was traveling yesterday and had no internet).

See you sometime this summer.

timbo

:good:

thank you all !!! :drinks:

just back from a 50 miles ride with my 4 wheelers .went to check how much snow left on the road to go to my camp at the 18 miles on the truck logging road.i ll have to be patient for 10-12 days i guess .from 1 '' to 1.5 ' left.

timbo , your french is very good ,even excellent :good: ,only one little error ... en retard !! don t worry ,i know i still do errors myself !!

sunny today ,but still not too warm ,+4c

pics from sunrise ,last october at the camp.

Happy Birthday Jean-Guy :drinks:

hi gt rider !!

thank you very much !!returned toward my camp this afternoon to check the quantity of snow on the road with my 4 wheelers.turned around about 8 miles before the camp.from where i turned around ,next 2 miles are the roughest to pass there .still too much snow .next 6 miles ,not worried.

if we have rain in the next days to come ,i ll be there next week .+10c in town ,but once at the '' 12 miles '' mark on the truck logging road ,lot colder and fleurries !!

Happy Birthday Groomer!!!!:)

thanks longriderss!!

i ll start to ride the 4 wheelers a lot more next week i guess.my brother in law offered me to go with him on park matane to look for mooses antlers!! don t want to miss that !!

as soon the weather permit and the snow will get lower on the roads.

Happy Birthday Jean-Guy

Down here in Punta Cana watching all the pretty ladies walk the beach.

Andy

ha !! ha !! ha !!

thanks andy !!

not much chances to see ladies in bikini here ,only +8c!!and cloudy :rolleyes: weather is nt too nice since 2 weeks here.