ice hotel/ hotel de glace !!

groomer

yesterday morning, while taking my breakfast ,i heard from a rimouski radio station ,that the ice hotel is going to move to quebec city.

the promoter wants to install it at the old zoo in quebec city.

checked on the french forum and no threads about that yet .

groomer !!!

yesterday morning, while taking my breakfast ,i heard from a rimouski radio station ,that the ice hotel is going to move to quebec city.

the promoter wants to install it at the old zoo in quebec city.

checked on the french forum and no threads about that yet .

groomer !!!

Bonjour groomer

where abouts was the old zoo then? we will have one night in QC before we fly home next February and it would be good to see it in its new location.

Thanks

Gary

Edited by SnomoGary

Bonjour groomer

where abouts was the old zoo then? we will have one night in QC before we fly home next February and it would be good to see it in its new location.

Thanks

Gary

bonjour snomogary !!

i e mailed my sister in mtl and it s in charlesbourg on rue (street) de la faune. if your not familiar with quebec city ,i have written zoo on the map and about in the middle ,pierre-laporte bridge /old quebec bridge to situate you a bit .

groomer !!!

groomer !!!

just read on the french forum.thread just started about the ice hotel.

only 1 reply tho ,the poster said it should nt be too complicated to go there.there s a small trail going to the ''four points '' .there s maybe a possibility to extend that trail to go to the ice hotel.

'' four points'' must be near by .don t know at all what s the ''four points ''.did nt make search about it .time to go to bed !!! :lol:

groomer !!!

just read on the french forum.thread just started about the ice hotel.

only 1 reply tho ,the poster said it should nt be too complicated to go there.there s a small trail going to the ''four points '' .there s maybe a possibility to extend that trail to go to the ice hotel.

'' four points'' must be near by .don t know at all what s the ''four points ''.did nt make search about it .time to go to bed !!! :lol:

groomer !!!

Merci groomer, I googled both the Four Points (Sheraton Hotel) and the Zoo and know exactly where it is now and its only 14 minutes by road from our Hotel in QC so we will make a trip there next February.

I would imagine there will be a trail to it, they are not going to miss out on the extra visitors are they !

Gary

Merci groomer, I googled both the Four Points (Sheraton Hotel) and the Zoo and know exactly where it is now and its only 14 minutes by road from our Hotel in QC so we will make a trip there next February.

I would imagine there will be a trail to it, they are not going to miss out on the extra visitors are they !

Gary

bienvenue !!

looks like i was in the moon last night ,it woke me up about 20 mins ago still thinking about the four points ...then ''clicked ''in my head ..the sheraton. :lol:

i ll keep an eye on the thread on the french forum .for sure they better extend the trail,it ll be up to their adantage .

jean-guy