Moose Valley cabins

doo4adoo

Looking to stay this winter. Can’t find any pictures or additional information on size. Says 2 queen beds but also another bit with Murphy beds. What I want to know is for 3 men do we need 2 cabins or will 1 work for each with a bed or cot

Thanks 

Sorry can’t help you out. Been to Moose Valley 4 times but always for lunch. Coming from RDL or when doing a NB trip we start from Edmunston so never works to spend a night there.

l plan and book the lodging for our group trips. Like to stay at Lodges or Outfitters whenever possible but always frustrating when researching options for places with cabins because many of them never list the specific number of beds. 

Most the staff there speak good English if you need to call.

Edited by Fuse6

info@moose-valley.com

Long Hair and I spoke to the owner one day during the Shut Down, he was able to sell us gas, felt bad ,one day open\one day closed, no warning from the Gov.

Anyways, he was a nice guy and seemed to realy like everyone making an effort come by.

Email and\or Call him.

Later

GutZ

Wife and I stayed there 4 years ago,our cabin had 1 bedroom,double bed ,there was a small couch ,can’t remember a Murphy bed .If you plan on Thursday thru Saturday you better book months in advance.And certain nights the restaurant and bar close early.When you book they take a 50% non refundable deposit,or they did then anyway.Apperently there was a Murphy bed in the cabin ,wife tells me .

Edited by PMAC

10 hours ago, PMAC said:

Wife and I stayed there 4 years ago,our cabin had 1 bedroom,double bed ,there was a small couch ,can’t remember a Murphy bed .If you plan on Thursday thru Saturday you better book months in advance.And certain nights the restaurant and bar close early.When you book they take a 50% non refundable deposit,or they did then anyway.Apperently there was a Murphy bed in the cabin ,wife tells me .

Thanks

weekends has a 2 night minimum. That’s why I’m looking at booking now. Crazy to think as it’s September. Not worried about cancelling. There’s lots of snow in Feb.  Like others I’ve passed through for lunch and now buddies want to stay a night. 

The wife and I spent the night last  season. The cabin we stayed in had a double bed in the separate bedroom and two Murphy beds singles in the living area. Can certainly do three guys in the cabin.

• 3 weeks later...

Last winter we had lunch at Moose Valley then continued on to Restigouche Cabins…lots of room for 3 not sharing a bed…and a real wood fireplace. They give you food to put in your oven. We liked it, nice people, very clean and comfortable.

19 hours ago, lindasledgirl said:

Last winter we had lunch at Moose Valley then continued on to Restigouche Cabins…lots of room for 3 not sharing a bed…and a real wood fireplace. They give you food to put in your oven. We liked it, nice people, very clean and comfortable.

The wife and I stopped at Restigouche for gas and lunch last year. The place,cabins and people were nice. The lunch was soup and one of the worst sandwich I’ve ever had. Had to take from fridge and put in microwave. I actually put half the sandwich in my pocket !

But again, nice place on the river.

2 hours ago, Pipemaster said:

The wife and I stopped at Restigouche for gas and lunch last year. The place,cabins and people were nice. The lunch was soup and one of the worst sandwich I’ve ever had. Had to take from fridge and put in microwave. I actually put half the sandwich in my pocket !

But again, nice place on the river.

We saw the emergency lunch there. The dinner was ok, not fabulous but after moose valley at lunch we were not very hungry. What a difference a chef would make for sure. 

On 10/14/2023 at 9:33 PM, lindasledgirl said:

We saw the emergency lunch there. The dinner was ok, not fabulous but after moose valley at lunch we were not very hungry. What a difference a chef would make for sure. 

Yea it’s too bad, they have a full kitchen and real nice dining area in main building. And being a plumber, really cool glove warmer ! 😁

IMG_3424.jpeg

Edited by Pipemaster