Here is a good one

artcat900

Lmfao the world is full of crazy bastards. Me I cry like that come April when things are all melty. I like to sit in the mud and scream for the snow to come back and stay a little longer. I apologize to all the snowflakes for ripping them all up. You should try it. Good therapy for sure.

Lmfao the world is full of crazy bastards. Me I cry like that come April when things are all melty. I like to sit in the mud and scream for the snow to come back and stay a little longer. I apologize to all the snowflakes for ripping them all up. You should try it. Good therapy for sure.

Sort of feel sorry for them. Imo.. these people need some professional help. :wacko: They shouldn't be on the loose without adult supervision.

LMFAO! I love how they sit there and say all this S&^% while wearing their Fleece jackets( fleece is made from ground up soda bottles, they wear rubber rain coats (where does rubber come from? Oh that's right, RUBBER TREES!) Ever walk through the woods? What is the most eroded place you see? Oh yeah, HIKING TRAILS! This is why I "burn fossil fuels in vast quantities, to go fast, have fun, and piss off hypocritical tree hugging liberals everywhere!" :yahoo:

I started to watch it and had to stop half way thru. If that's real then this world is going crazier than I thought. That's as bad as the anti hunters standing in front of loaded guns. Where do people find the time and energy to even worry about this stuff? Why aren't they out contributing to the economy of the world?

I started to watch it and had to stop half way thru. If that's real then this world is going crazier than I thought. That's as bad as the anti hunters standing in front of loaded guns. Where do people find the time and energy to even worry about this stuff? Why aren't they out contributing to the economy of the world?

I doubt these lost souls even know what an economy is.

Btw..iceman that was some funny chit. :rofl: