Saint Donat / Saint Michel Des Saints

Signfan

We had no freezing in the night for 3 days in a row, not much rain but it raise to 7C saturday noon at home, probably less worse more north but we had a good melt. It will begin to freeze back tonight and we had a good forecast for cold in the next days. The south of my area took a good hit but the snowmobile clubs in the north will try to groom monday night and will comeback with the results. It will be icy with some bare spots in the best scenario but it's hard to tell exact result... we will need new snow for sure but at this point I don't exactly know how it will be without new stuff.

2 hours ago, towing said:

We had no freezing in the night for 3 days in a row, not much rain but it raise to 7C saturday noon at home, probably less worse more north but we had a good melt. It will begin to freeze back tonight and we had a good forecast for cold in the next days. The south of my area took a good hit but the snowmobile clubs in the north will try to groom monday night and will comeback with the results. It will be icy with some bare spots in the best scenario but it's hard to tell exact result... we will need new snow for sure but at this point I don't exactly know how it will be without new stuff.

Thanks.  We're booked for the 19th for saint donat area.  Just debating whether to cancel or not.

I totally agree Chris.  That was horrific!!  We just cancelled for the coming weekend.  Wifey said to me 8 months ago, I have this weekend off and I want to go snowmobiling.  I said, well, the only place we can count on is Quebec to make plans, so if you want to go, that's where it will have to be.  She reluctantly agreed to the 9 hour car ride and the idea of back packing with limited items and well.......Unbelievable!