Chic Choc Mountains area

Backcountry12

We ride in Idaho in the backcountry. As all know, the snow is low here on the east coast with MT Valin being the only place for summits w/3". Can anyone send me to the correct contacts about the Chic Chocs? 

We plan to be visiting an outfitting friend of ours in Allagash Maine in 2 weeks and are thinking of driving to Gaspe to ride the Chic Chocs. So any forums or phone numbers would be great! Thank you in advance  

Edited by Backcountry12
wording

• 2 weeks later...

got to love it...I'm not 35 anymore but still love the adventure...this is a young mans game...and an expensive one...imagine these sleds don't go much more than 2k miles without major service...that's a little more than a week for me...3 rides and I had 5300 on my expedition extreme...thanks for posting

Been flying out west the last 4 years to do that kind of riding mostly rather than QC touring.  The Sled Den is on my bucket list now but looks like a lot of getting stuck and unstuck.  Same as out west really but didn't see much open terrain there.

That is a young man, woman  sport.