Mt Tremblant 1/12 - 1/17

Live it up Rupp

I know they need snow up there.Any reports on the trails close to the park?

Any recommendations for places to eat with the family?We are sledding 2 days & skiing 2 days.

Any must see or must do while we are there?

Any recommendations for places to eat with the family?We are sledding 2 days & skiing 2 days.

Montagne Noire or Black Mountain is another place you would probably like to see, bring some granola or seeds to feed the birds, they will eat right out of your hand. It is marked on the map of lanaudiere where it is, really close to the village of Saint-Donat.

Edited by Je me souviens

Montagne Noire or Black Mountain is another place you would probably like to see, bring some granola or seeds to feed the birds, they will eat right out of your hand. It is marked on the map of lanaudiere where it is, really close to the village of Saint-Donat.

Thank's,beautiful pix. I will try & get to devil & black mt.We are renting & might get a guide for 1 day.

I'm sure a local guide could show us some cool local trails & scenery.

Thank's,beautiful pix. I will try & get to devil & black mt.We are renting & might get a guide for 1 day.

You really won't need a guide just contact the FCMQ and request some maps. Your main problem will be trail access, Mt. Tremblant village is not snowmobile friendly and you will probably have to trailer your sleds out of there. Lots of tree huggers and I don't mean the good kind like hunters in treestands.

Rupp: You will more than likely have to trailer north to LaBelle where you can pick up trail 325 to Mt Laurier. This is on the abandonded rail road bed and is a straight shot into Mt Laurier. From there it's an easy ride to Devil's Mt.

If you trailer south of Mt Tremblant to St Agath you can ride trail 43 to 33 and head for Saint Donat and Black Mt.

Years back the trail connected La Belle and St Agath and we used to do loops from St Zenon over to the rail road trail at L Annunciation , head south to St Agath and head back east to St Zenon. It was a great days ride with a real mixture of scenery. Tremblat is Beautiful.

Hope you have a great time. Regards Combat :good:

Try the Rabaska lodge north of Mont Laurier www.lerabaska.com info@lerabaska.com 819 623 1818 Martin and Dominique will take care of you devils mountains is close by and it will be a good experience. Plenty of riding they will help lay it outrides rent sledde if needed and cottages. They will go to extreme measure to take care of you ie look out for you daily.

Tell them Jesse sent you if you contact them you will get better pricing. I will post pics from new years of the area today when I download them to the computer

Thanks everyone.You have been very helpful.

I live in south jersey & its snowing like a bitch again.

4-8 inches today & another storm on teus-wed.

Maybe i'll bring it with me this week to Quebec...

Ive unloaded at the Days Inn, just outside of the M.T. village, right off the Hwy. Trail is almost in the parking lot. Little Tubing hill right next door...... Enjoy

Nice place and the tubing is fun too. We got yelled at over the PA but not sure what they were saying(not to good in French) LOL

2 years ago we backpacked to the Comfort inn at St Jovite next to the tube slides. We got a 3 BR condo there reasonable and taxied in to the ski village. It's a shame the the 325 doesn't at least go to St Jovite. It was a good ride and we did an evening ski session on a whim then rode over to L'Ésterel.

I was in Millinocket Maine for a week and drove over to MT from there (Day Inn). Rode up to Val-dore from Days Inn. That was when the rte 117 was blockcaded in Lac Rapide by the Native uprising 3-4 yrs ago. Came around a corner to be detained with some folks with hunting rifles. Interesting, to say the least... :pardon:

Thanks everyone.You have been very helpful.

I live in south jersey & its snowing like a bitch again.

4-8 inches today & another storm on teus-wed.

Maybe i'll bring it with me this week to Quebec...

Hey Rupp,

Did you hear up to 2 1/2 feet Tuesday? I guess this will be the 2nd year in a row we get more snow than the North! It's nutz!

Hey Rupp,

Did you hear up to 2 1/2 feet Tuesday? I guess this will be the 2nd year in a row we get more snow than the North! It's nutz!

Hey,

I heard 1' but not 2 1/2 ft.That's crazy!! Is that the latest report? We plan on leaving on wed.We may have to leave

teusday before the storm.

Do you have a beater to drive locally?

good pic broket,can`t wait to go up :drinks:

Hey,

I heard 1' but not 2 1/2 ft.That's crazy!! Is that the latest report? We plan on leaving on wed.We may have to leave

teusday before the storm.

Do you have a beater to drive locally?

Nope. Been saying for years that I need one but always procrastinate. I will not ride my Apex around here no matter what.

Can't ride here with studs due to no base. A ton of people ride Wharton State Forest, but I refuse.

Snow total depends on the tracks of the storms. I heard minimum was 1 foot. My buddy's son just got back from Mt. Tremblant

skiing. Said there's good snow at the resort but sucks outside the area. Of course he's not a snowmobiler but that still

didn't sound good.