Something to watch to help get through the Summer

MrGutz

There are some other notable people in the clip.

Ray, Mike and Dave

It is a great clip and provides me with an Incentive to keep dealing with the daily grind!

No Bill in the film?

I saw the QR booth at the HI, but no mention of him.

GutZ

I was suppose to meet them at the HI that night but due to the "bridge building" they didn't arrive that night, stayed at L'Etape instead. Next day I came back to NH to pickup my wife.

Let me make sure I understand this. You want me to leave Maine in the summertime, land of ten thousand lakes, ocean just down the street from me, 100,000 Quebec ladies here on vacation in their thongs at the beach.

And you want me to go where???????????

Mike

At the end of the day you have no chance with the Quebecers, lakes are lakes they'll always be there but to make the sincere effort to visit a couple of your good riding buds well that's true friend ship.

Let me make sure I understand this. You want me to leave Maine in the summertime, land of ten thousand lakes, ocean just down the street from me, 100,000 Quebec ladies here on vacation in their thongs at the beach.

Mike

Mike

And your address is? 100,000 thongs has spiked my interest :) I mean it would be nice to meet you...