Snow in Mountains

MrGutz

hi gutz !!

about time to see snow.temps are warmer than usual here for this time of the season.last week has been probably the warmest moose hunting week in many years.

only a bit of frost on the last wednesday morning !!cloudy here ,since the last 12-14 days.back in the 90's, i ve seen moose hunt with 13'' of snow on the gound for a few days.

groomer !!!

it goes back to the first time My Brothers and I went to the HI, it was the only thing in the middle of the park from QC to the HI. It was all foreign to us, and funny that there was this mecca of activity in the middle of nowhere.

GutZ

it goes back to the first time My Brothers and I went to the HI, it was the only thing in the middle of the park from QC to the HI. It was all foreign to us, and funny that there was this mecca of activity in the middle of nowhere.

GutZ

Exactly my sentiments. Only the first time we went it was a 2 lane highway and unfortunately I had to change a blown out trailer tire not long after L'Etape heading North with not much shoulder and all those tractor trailers blasting by. Not to mention my hangover from Montreal the night before.

Next time you have a little like this, can you make me a sign...'Lindasledgirl" and take a picture, please Groomer :rolleyes:

Next time you have a little like this, can you make me a sign...'Lindasledgirl" and take a picture, please Groomer :rolleyes:

hi linda !!

ha!!ha!! don t worry ,i'll try to remember !!

snowed abit yesterday morning ,but back on grass!!

groomer !!!

I know that is last years snow...but I just think that looks like so much fun!! I hear they are putting the girls out in the Groomers now!

I know that is last years snow...but I just think that looks like so much fun!! I hear they are putting the girls out in the Groomers now!

pic is from winter 06...feb 19.i know there s a few ladies grooming ,but i don t think there s one in my area .

very cold (wind) when i came back that night.-27c that in rimouski and with the wind effect ,-52 c.while crossing the fields in ste marguerite,could feel the cold inside the cab,even if the heater was at ''full speed ''.

groomer !!!

pic is from winter 06...feb 19.i know there s a few ladies grooming ,but i don t think there s one in my area .

very cold (wind) when i came back that night.-27c that in rimouski and with the wind effect ,-52 c.while crossing the fields in ste marguerite,could feel the cold inside the cab,even if the heater was at ''full speed ''.

groomer !!!

I can't do the job Groomer! I fall asleep if I drive too slow...seriously! I appreciate people like you that can do it...I just couldn't. But you will be happy to hear that I always carry a treat with me for the Groomers. I always stop...my arms are waiving of course....then I run up to the tractor with a treat for the Groomer. :good:

I can't do the job Groomer! I fall asleep if I drive too slow...seriously! I appreciate people like you that can do it...I just couldn't. But you will be happy to hear that I always carry a treat with me for the Groomers. I always stop...my arms are waiving of course....then I run up to the tractor with a treat for the Groomer. :good:

well !! when i started grooming ,i did 2, 12 hrs run on tq 5 as a passenger,i don t expect to do that again.as a passenger ,it s waaaaaaaayy too slow.as an operator ,it s different!!

i see that differently.you don t ''feel '' the speed if i can say that.way faster as an operator !!when i groom ,always turn my head behind ,arms move often.look here,look there !!time goes fast!!

i used to groom between 4 pm and 9 am .i stopped that !!because i groom too often i guess,i was nt able to see my friends and during daylight i was sleeping or taking a nap.so ,now i begin between 1 am and 4 am.way better.don t need much to take a nap during the afternoon and i can see daylight ,at least!!...and take lot more pics.when i was coming back early morning,most of the time ''light '' was ''dirty ''to take pics .

you should ride my trails !!never happened to me that a lady stopped by to offer a treat !!

thanks for your appreciation toward groomer operators !! :good: i owe you a few glasses of wine for that !!ha!!ha!!ha!!

groomer !!! :drinks:

Groomer,

I will for sure bring you a treat! And believe me, you only want to give me wine/alcohol, once we are close to where I will be sleeping (and I mean that in the cleanest sense) and for sure after the driving is done. I am usually the designated driver lol. I have just recently started to try wine if you can imagine. But not to worry...I sometimes am mistaken for having been drinking...I can be just as silly as everyone else that is and be drinking pepsi with a twist lol.

Lindasledgirl

Groomer,

I will for sure bring you a treat! And believe me, you only want to give me wine/alcohol, once we are close to where I will be sleeping (and I mean that in the cleanest sense) and for sure after the driving is done. I am usually the designated driver lol. I have just recently started to try wine if you can imagine. But not to worry...I sometimes am mistaken for having been drinking...I can be just as silly as everyone else that is and be drinking pepsi with a twist lol.

Lindasledgirl

since 00/01 ,i spent all my week ends at my camp during the summer ,except for that big week end in july.i drink wine since then.a whole bottle every friday and saturday for supper.

just spent one full month at my camp for bow and rifle hunting.bottle every supper including a few beers !! :)

in case you don t know ,i dont fish and hunt !!

groomer !!!

since 00/01 ,i spent all my week ends at my camp during the summer ,except for that big week end in july.i drink wine since then.a whole bottle every friday and saturday for supper.

just spent one full month at my camp for bow and rifle hunting.bottle every supper including a few beers !! :)

in case you don t know ,i dont fish and hunt !!

groomer !!!

A Whole bottle would kill me, you would have to drag me out to the woodpile and leave me there. I would be toast!

You don't fish and hunt or you do fish and hunt?

A Whole bottle would kill me, you would have to drag me out to the woodpile and leave me there. I would be toast!

You don't fish and hunt or you do fish and hunt?

sorry ,no fishing and no hunting !!

groomer !!!