ZEC Onatchiway

scorpionbowl

scorpy.....a user on the french forum from Falardeau posted on monday the 12th....he said they should start grooming zec onatchiway this thursday if everything goes on schedule.

http://www.motoneigeauquebec.com/forum/showthread.php?125783-savez-vous-quand-es-ce-ils-vont-gratter-mont-valin-.onatchiway-....je-monte-le-15dec

fyi ,if this can help you!!

owner of la chapelle i guess, said on facebook that it was raining this afternoon at la chapelle.

a poster from chicoutimi said 12'' of fresh snow up the monts valin this morning.

and about 1hr ago ,i was watching the news from a tv station from chicoutimi ,it was raining there ,but the weatherman said it ll be colder tomorrow with a bit of fresh snow and wiiiiiiiiiiindy !!

groomer !!!

groomer !!!

Thanks guys.

I believe the trail Midrange is pointing to is the 477 from Bras-Louis to Relais Onatchiway, so it's good that it will be open. I've just never known when the ZEC trails start grooming.

Thanks Groomer. Looks like they got a lot of new snow before a little rain. Things should be ok for next week...

FYI, they started grooming the ZEC today. Today they groomed the southern trails, and tomorrow they will groom the northern trails. I got my $25 worth today...

Glad I'm not there, that trail looks really beat up! (I keep repeating that to myself, but its not working for me)