St Zenon to the HI/HS

600IQHO

I am thinking of doing a trip from St Zenon to the HS. How far is it from Zenon to Relais 22? It looks like I can do that in 1 day. Also on the return trip how far from the HS to La Tuque? Can I get there in about 4 hours or so? I aready know that I can get from La Tuque to Zenon in about 4 hours or so. I will only have 4 days to ride ride so I would like to ride 1 day out of the HS with Bill. But I will need to be able to make it all the way back in 1 day. If it is not possible I will have to make different plans. I was not going to do any bag trips at all but it looks like I may have 2 new Switchbacks in the trailer in about a week!

Hi Dave, Relay 22 is doable from St. Zenon and depending which way you go the mileage will vary. If you leave from LeCabanon and you jump on the lake at St. Michel and take it to Canadaventure then 33 to Repos road to Kanawata trail to 83 east to Relay 22 it is 245 miles. If you take 33 all the way from SMDS and trail 369 all the way to 83 it will be a little farther. The shortest we have done it is about 232 miles but that was pretty much road all the way from Wemotaci to Casey then into Kanawata and right out their driveway to road down to Repos then 33 down to 360 road to Canadventure lake to Motel Gite then back by trail to LeCabanon. Have fun :drinks:

I am thinking of doing a trip from St Zenon to the HS. How far is it from Zenon to Relais 22? It looks like I can do that in 1 day. Also on the return trip how far from the HS to La Tuque? Can I get there in about 4 hours or so? I aready know that I can get from La Tuque to Zenon in about 4 hours or so. I will only have 4 days to ride ride so I would like to ride 1 day out of the HS with Bill. But I will need to be able to make it all the way back in 1 day. If it is not possible I will have to make different plans. I was not going to do any bag trips at all but it looks like I may have 2 new Switchbacks in the trailer in about a week!

What does the HS stand for?

Thanks for the map. That is pretty close to the milage everyone was giviing me. I will have to do something a litte different, that last day from the HS back to Zenon looks to be about 360 miles or so. This map also shows the trail up to Kanawata coming out about 20 south of Repo just like last year.

Thanks for the map. That is pretty close to the milage everyone was giviing me. I will have to do something a litte different, that last day from the HS back to Zenon looks to be about 360 miles or so. This map also shows the trail up to Kanawata coming out about 20 south of Repo just like last year.

Hi Dave, glad to hear you guys are gonna get a trip in this year and that you found some sleds you liked. Did you do a demo? That is def. a big ride from Jonquiere to St Zenon in one day. Maybe do it backwards then stay at Kanawata the last night instead of Le Cabanon short trip to the truck the next day over familiar trails and back home that night. Just a thought. We are leaving Sun. morning early for a saddlebag trip from St. Zenon to western Quebec. Probably Ville-Marie is our goal but that may change depending on conditions and timing. Have a good trip :good::drinks:

Hi Dave, glad to hear you guys are gonna get a trip in this year and that you found some sleds you liked. Did you do a demo? That is def. a big ride from Jonquiere to St Zenon in one day. Maybe do it backwards then stay at Kanawata the last night instead of Le Cabanon short trip to the truck the next day over familiar trails and back home that night. Just a thought. We are leaving Sun. morning early for a saddlebag trip from St. Zenon to western Quebec. Probably Ville-Marie is our goal but that may change depending on conditions and timing. Have a good trip :good::drinks:

No demo! I was going to head up on 2/8 to do the Demo. Now we are going up on the same day to try em out instead. 2-1/2 day ride. I am trying to plan a bag trip for 3/1. Just getting some ideas on where I want to go. I will be looking for your report when you get back. Have a great week!

Trail from Repo to Kanawata leaves right from Repo like a few years back. Just got home an hour ago form St Zenon