Impromptu Quebec Riders meet in Abitibi western chapter

snowfarmer

Nice pics Linda, looks like you had a blast, trails in that area are super, did you snap at shot at Le Porte de l'Abitabi archway just before the lake in front of Balbuzard, a real souviener shot.

No, didn't get that shot...I was afraid the guys would keep going and leave me and my camera there lol

Nice pics Linda looks like you guys had a great trip. I noticed in a couple pics someone in the group had the "cool" low windshield was that a "first" trip to Quebec thing or just an ironman? :clapping: LOL

Nice pics Linda, looks like you had a blast, trails in that area are super, did you snap at shot at Le Porte de l'Abitabi archway just before the lake in front of Balbuzard, a real souviener shot.

I think this arch was lost in the fire a few years ago.

Nice pics Linda looks like you guys had a great trip. I noticed in a couple pics someone in the group had the "cool" low windshield was that a "first" trip to Quebec thing or just an ironman? :clapping: LOL

Actually I was only cold one day...it was -30C. I guess if I were doing a "family" ride I may have been cold on the other days, but have you ever tried to keep up with this crew? LOL! I was HOT!!

Actually....I decided to ride this sled before spending more money on it. I seem to over spend on 'accessories'. In Ontario that windshield is perfect, the new design takes the wind and sends it over my head. If I were to become a 'Quebec Rider' I would likely get a big 1200 renegade.

Having a ball!

Linda

Ok, well that explains why I didn't see it...thought i was driving too fast lol.

I returned to that area in 08 and the arch was still there, the Balbuzard area was not affected by the fire, fire was in summer of 07 and it took out one of our favorite spots to camp out for the night "la Domaine de Forsythe" so we were forced to continue on to Lac Fallion.

All though since my last visit in that area (08) it very well maybe the archway is not there anymore for whatever reasons.

La Domaine de Forsythe's owner, a real nice lady

That famous fireplace

Forsythe before

Forsythe after RIP

I believe this archway is just outside of Clova near Pourvoirie Suzzy

I returned to that area in 08 and the arch was still there, the Balbuzard area was not affected by the fire, fire was in summer of 07 and it took out one of our favorite spots to camp out for the night "la Domaine de Forsythe" so we were forced to continue on to Lac Fallion.

All though since my last visit in that area (08) it very well maybe the archway is not there anymore for whatever reasons.

La Domaine de Forsythe's owner, a real nice lady

That famous fireplace

Forsythe before

Forsythe after RIP

I believe this archway is just outside of Clova near Pourvoirie Suzzy

That fire place stayed there in 04 while having some Drinks I. Noticed the flames were getting behind the face and the fire box. Pointing was missing in areas. Slept with one eye open that night. I've had better nights sleeping in warming huts in the bush

Edited by rmk