Ender 2013

iceman

Day 4

Matagami to Amos

396 out of Matagami direction Lebel I just got one thing to say "right click, add to favorites" smoking.

(right on Trailblazer, twisty and up and down but we likey)

Bit of excitement included but we will leave that to Playhard to explain. No injuries.

Perfect trail all the way.

Gas in Lebel then burning down the 93 toward Seneterre. Once again perfect. All fresh on top alot of fun.

Headed back west at Seneterre on 93 toward Barraute took gas and had lunch. Continued on to Amos on 93.

Was time for a bonus ride to start to work on our trail Bingo card.

Passed thru Amos took 307 to Sainte Dominique-du-Rosaire then west on Orange trails and back around to return to 93.

93 back to Amos and call it a day.

280 miles today.

Unbelievable conditions and very lonely out here saw no one till returning here near Amos then we saw total of 5 sleds near Amos.

Winter is going on here. Somebody forgot to turn on the Spring heat and somebody left the snowmaking machine on.

Love it.

Thanks to our new friends the Arctic Cat guys from Valleyfield for laying down the double yellow for us.

Edited by iceman

Don't you just love that run down 396 from Matagami to LSQ. Sweet. Also the 307 is a great trail. Love the west. Thanks for the reports guys! Enjoy. You hit it absolutely purrrrrrrrrfect!

Major jealous even tho I'm in the FL sunshine, my heart is in QC ripping up the west.

Be safe & have fun!

Tom

Let's just say I got in touch with my inner-treehugger'ness.

Dang 5 days of constant fluffies can make a fast trail (that dips and turns after a blind) kinda slippery!

Welcome to the club.

Minor scarring on the XTX but got right back on and honkin'.

No drama and thanks to good buddies for the extrication.

Day 5

Amos to Val d'Or Bingo

Imagine the most perfect trails you have ever ridden. You got it in your mind? OK now make it even better then that. That pretty much sums up this weeks conditions here in Abitibi. Absolutely out of this world.

Perfect weather with a few inches of fresh snow each day.

Zero traffic.

We left Amos via the 307 south to TQ83 to Malarctic then Orange Trail (the best ones) down to 309.

Up 309 thru Val d'or and all the way back up to TQ93 then to Barraute. Took the gas and lunch.

Down 313 to Orange trail (marked also as 386) to Louvincourt and back to TQ83.

TQ83 back to Val d'Or.

Was a littlle rough trail near Malarctic on 83 just to keep us honest.

All and all a great end to a great season.

Plenty of good stuff to keep us going till next season.

All good things must come to an end.

BTW the shout out I gave to the Valleyfield guys for laying down the double yellow was complete sarcasm. You can check out their handiwork in the arcticle posted above by markusvt. We met these guys (minus the one who wrecked out) on Wed. While having lunch before we headed up to Matagami, they told us alll about the accident while sipping their beers, they said prior to the accident they just had 2 beers. They say it was not a factor, It was their friend that hit the guy pulling a toboggan in LaSarre. He got some stitches over one eye the other guy was in bad shape. We followed their tracks up toward Matagami and it was Scary to see how much they rode the middle over hills and every turn. Its just not right this guy who got hurt bad had to meet up with them.

Black trail Saturday back to Shawinigan.

Looks awesome!

Be careful out there:

http://www.hebdosreg...gesdeux-blesses

Mark.

How creepy that we saw the two remaining dudes at lunch (again with beers) the next day. Some f*cking people. Not fair. I think it takes great courage to ride nut-to-butt up the middle or worse on the left over blind hills & around blind corners. And that's all these guys were doing. Anyway, I hope the local rider with the more serious injuries has a speedy & full recovery.

Edited by PLAYHARD

image.jpg

After the long drive we were on a quest to blackout the Bingo board. Came pretty close! It was insane how trail after trail after trail was so perfect, so flat, so fluffy and so empty. And EVERY DAY a few more inches of gift from above! Insane. Thanks again Ice, Moose, & Horse for the "Ender to Remember". Ya can't want more than that.

Sorry for not Explaining the Bingo better. We were out to ride every trail we could on the Map.

Did them all but Part of 83 which i did earlier this year between Val d'Or and Royun Noranda. And 63 from 386 to Belleterre.

Bingo!

Now I'm understanding the bingo card theme, I didn't know why the heck Iceman was talking about with the bingo card thing earlier. Daaaa I'm such a dodo.

Bingo card next year

Or you could picture that old video arcade game Pac-Man! And those Vallyfield guys are the mop creatures chasing you down. And the cherries & bananas are the Argo rescue & stuff!