Suspension Bridge in Grande Rivierre Gaspesie Region

smclelan

• 4 weeks later...

I don't want to sound totally blonde...but is that for snowmobiles? Can we go there Jean-guy?

If it sounds like a duck.......LOL Yes Linda it is for snowmobiles, and VTT's. The bridge is just past Chandler on the TQ5 before coming to Perce. It is a very impressive structure.

I believe it is for sleds. I was just in Perce and was looking for the bridge, but if the wife is behind the wheel you have to look quick.

GutZ

Thanks Gutz! I will go slow! lol

If it sounds like a duck.......LOL Yes Linda it is for snowmobiles, and VTT's. The bridge is just past Chandler on the TQ5 before coming to Perce. It is a very impressive structure.

Quack Quack!

Yellow is the new trail with the bridge, blue is the old TQ5...

attachicon.gifgriv.png

Nice work! I can't wait! Anyone see any snow yet? lol

talikng about cb....

club in matane is going to have one !!!

The Minister of Transport is providing a grant of nearly $ 700,000 to the Club lovers Snowmobile Inc.
The Minister for Tourism, Minister responsible for the Bas-Saint-Laurent and MP Matane-Matapedia, Pascal Bérubé, is pleased to announce, on behalf of the Minister of Transport and Minister of Municipal Affairs, Regions and Occupation of the territory and a member of Jonquière, Sylvain Gaudreault, a grant of $ 691,496 to the Club Inc. Snowmobile lovers of the Bas-Saint-Laurent for the implementation of infrastructure projects trails .
This grant, under the Phase I program of financial assistance for infrastructure of trails and wildlife, allow the club to build a multifunctional gateway on the Matane River. This infrastructure, with a range of 107 m, has a roadway of 3.6 m and a carrying capacity of 8 000 kg allowing the movement of quads, snowmobiles and grooming providing trail maintenance. Moreover, the location of the bridge will help to ensure a more harmonious coexistence between the followers of VHR and neighborhood, while promoting sustainable path.

translation by google....

yes linda we can go !!!

jean-guy