jojo's bridge !!!!

groomer

Spectacular bridge build, great job giving us the time line shots of it going together JG It should look even more spectacular with the roof on it, looking forward to your next shots of that.

Construction looks very solid and will most likely will out last the Champlain lol.

I got family on the south shore using that bridge daily to commute to work, i fear for their lives. That bridge will collapse and people will perish before a new one is built. Very sad to see something like that to happen but that's the way politics work in a city filled with corrupt politicians and construction companies.

Keep us posted on the roof JG

JG

Thanks for sharing! I am sure the thought was that the bridge will be used allot - snowmobiles, ATVs, and people. I also don't remember that the old one was bad(?)

The restaurant (JoJo's) is very good, I have eaten there several times. The 'BBQ chicken' is excellent - like fried/roasted chicken here in the US.

hi all !!!

sorry , i was supposed to go to amqui this morning ....but my friend jean at the lake came earlier and offered me to ride this afternoon...on a yamaha....ahhaha !!

i wish my english could be better ...too hard for me to explain ...subvention $$$ has been asked by the president of 4w club in amqui.....because of his job...he knows on which door to knock and make it easier !!

don t know how to say that ...but some expenses will be split with snowmobile club in amqui !!!

jean-guy

hi all !!!

sorry , i was supposed to go to amqui this morning ....but my friend jean at the lake came earlier and offered me to ride this afternoon...on a yamaha....ahhaha !!

i wish my english could be better ...too hard for me to explain ...subvention $$$ has been asked by the president of 4w club in amqui.....because of his job...he knows on which door to knock and make it easier !!

don t know how to say that ...but some expenses will be split with snowmobile club in amqui !!!

jean-guy

jg--- I wish my French were as good as your English. In English I believe you are saying it is not what you know but WHO you know... :drinks:

jg--- I wish my French were as good as your English. In English I believe you are saying it is not what you know but WHO you know... :drinks:

Same here, I took french one year in HS. kick myself now...........

hi phil !!

thx !! .... i agree !!

i saw pics of roof yesterday on french forum.....but the guy took the pics a mile away in the darkness...hhahha....don t see much !!!

they were still working on it !!!

kszrt800 !!!

tougher to learn french !!! even for me .....it was easier for me to write in english than french back then !!

jean-guy :drinks: