little help, well actually big help needed......

tamarac

Now with this issue in Clova (Carol and Al had an agreement with her relative ((Martin)) to buy from him the Tamarac, but now Dominic arrived with CASH and has bought it (from Martin ((out from under Carol and Al)) , evicting Carol and Al January 10th), I personally am not thinking its the best route to take to anywhere.

Linda

We should not jump up and down saying there are good guys and bad guys here. There has been a business transaction take place and we are really only hearing one side of the story. There have been a lot of people on this board stay in Clova with Dominic in the past at the schoolhouse or the big cabin and have nothing but good reports.

We should be happy that Dominic is expanding his business and not closing it!! There would be a huge hole in the trail if he were to pack up and close his gas station, this has happened in too many of these small communities.

Just my opinion.

We should not jump up and down saying there are good guys and bad guys here. There has been a business transaction take place and we are really only hearing one side of the story. There have been a lot of people on this board stay in Clova with Dominic in the past at the schoolhouse or the big cabin and have nothing but good reports.

We should be happy that Dominic is expanding his business and not closing it!! There would be a huge hole in the trail if he were to pack up and close his gas station, this has happened in too many of these small communities.

Just my opinion.

Sorry Steve if you see me saying there are bad guys and good guys here, on the contrary. I am just saying that is what has happened. I didn't say it was because of anyone being a bad guy. I know better than most people how a 'family' deal ends up. I see this all the time. Not up to me who is bad or good. Just saying I won't be heading there while they sort it out. I have stayed with Dominic too, great place! I have no issues with anyone.

However...I have a message which I chose not to share that suggests that Carol and Al might still be there on the 10th and if you read her message, he phone and cable were cut so she couldn't communicate with us here.

Have reached my decision, I have cancelled, will hope to ride there maybe in February when all is sorted.

Thanks,

Linda

They seem like great people, so if nothing else I hope somebody hires them to run their place. They could be great advertisement to anyone owning an establishment. Let them run the place, sounds like that's what they really want to do.

They seem like great people, so if nothing else I hope somebody hires them to run their place. They could be great advertisement to anyone owning an establishment. Let them run the place, sounds like that's what they really want to do.

Yes they are, I met them last year. They certainly had passion

There certainly is room in Clova for another place that is the main Artery to the west and it is starting to get hard to get a room there. Years ago there was a bed and breakfast in a nice log home but that hasn't been open for awile of course that was before the school got remodeled

Looks like 160mi between LacFaillon & Parent. (Maybe OK for a Vector, but not an Apex!)

I'm down with the notion that "there are 3 sides to every story". And I've had nothing but decent experiences at the gas & resto.

With a few other choice places around the province for sale there are other opportunities to set up camp.

Looks like 160mi between LacFaillon & Parent. (Maybe OK for a Vector, but not an Apex!)

I'm down with the notion that "there are 3 sides to every story". And I've had nothing but decent experiences at the gas & resto.

With a few other choice places around the province for sale there are other opportunities to set up camp.

There is gas at Balbuzard a little pricey but gas. Or just go into Clova and get gas and keep moving