Where am I? Trail quiz.

rob

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are lots of fun with this post.I made the trip up last year and rode with Bill, I can tell ya from these great photos that I'm ready to go again.

After I get a new camera that is.

Bob

Did you lose your camera? I found one.

Andy

Domaine Lounan

Strange how I missed that one. I have only stayed there proabbly 6 times over the years. I heard it was closed now, owner died or something. Can anyone confirm?? They had a little store in there and I purchased the most awesome Quebec poster you could ever imagine. They shipped it home for me.

This is a hard one. Here is 1 clue. This is north of Mont-Laurier....

I am stumped on this one Daniel. I don't think I have been to this spot it appears like it is along a highway by the amount of snirt in the yard.

Andy

I tried to reply to your post Daniel but no luck. It kept bringing an error up. Where exactly is this place? I didn't think there was much north of Beauregard.

Andy

Resto L'Unic is on trail 33 between Lac Beauregard and Club Scott. When traveling by car it is the only place to stop between Ste-Anne-Du-Lac and Parent.

Daniel

I tried to reply to your post Daniel but no luck. It kept bringing an error up. Where exactly is this place? I didn't think there was much north of Beauregard.

Andy

Resto L'Unic is on trail 33 between Lac Beauregard and Club Scott. When traveling by car it is the only place to stop between Ste-Anne-Du-Lac and Parent.

Daniel

Anyone have the GPS coords?

Andy

Anyone have the GPS coords?

Andy

According to what I found on Google Earth the coords are,

47 18'40.39"N

74 53'06.24"W

Did you know that it is possible to download all of the quebec trails on Google Earth.

Daniel

Thanks Daniel I now can see that I have been within 5km of this place. Next time I will stop for gas.

Andy