Where am I? Trail quiz.

rob

No to the best of my knowledge you do not as the ZEC is private. However if you travel all that way you will want to enjoy all of the area. Here is one more pic of the Zec.

Andy

The reason I ask, there have been times where I purchased a pass and only made it to Canada one time.

Depending on what the future brings, snow conditions, exchange rates, cash in general. That might be the thing to doo to start off the season?

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason I ask, there have been times where I purchased a pass and only made it to Canada one time.

Depending on what the future brings, snow conditions, exchange rates, cash in general. That might be the thing to doo to start off the season?

That is exactly how I started my season last year. The only thing I would caution anyone on is the travel time/distance. This isn't a day trip as the Zec is a long haul from your dooryard. But when you are sitting at Jeanettes after a full day on table top trails having a beer with your buds it is all GOOD!!!

Andy

That is exactly how I started my season last year. The only thing I would caution anyone on is the travel time/distance. This isn't a day trip as the Zec is a long haul from your dooryard. But when you are sitting at Jeanettes after a full day on table top trails having a beer with your buds it is all GOOD!!!

Andy

I agree :good: Its priceless!

My plan for this season, is to get there as much as I can and and see a lot of special places that people posted pic's of.

After I look at all the pic's posted, I feel like I am missing out on some great adventures!