Where am I? Trail quiz.

rob

does it end at a "T" and 93 goes left, and right takes you over and down by a Begin and back toward Shipshaw-ish, maybe....

I just don't recall all the names and waypoints inbetween yet.

Gutz

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One more a couple of years ago.

Andy

I believe that is a Relais in Chaudiere Applaches Region (can't remember name though). It has a nice mural painting on the interior walls of wildlife. We have stopped there on our way to Thetford mines before. Both the snowmobile and ATV trails meet there. It is a nice place.

anyone know where this is?hint: yes that is a closed gate in background, but years ago it was open. This is from 2005.
This is the trail that runs from Saguenay down to Mastassini through the river valley. The trail is now closed but was one of if not the most scenic rides anywhere. I believe it was trail 93 or 95 if memory serves me correctly.
anyone know where this is?hint: yes that is a closed gate in background, but years ago it was open. This is from 2005.
This is the trail that runs from Saguenay down to Mastassini through the river valley. The trail is now closed but was one of if not the most scenic rides anywhere. I believe it was trail 93 or 95 if memory serves me correctly.

Anyone want to make a guess where along the TQ 93 this was taken?? Andyman your not allowed to guess.

This was looking west, just west of Chibougamau right after you pass the sawmill Barrett (I think was the name) The rail line started about 10 miles from here.

• 2 weeks later...
This was looking west, just west of Chibougamau right after you pass the sawmill Barrett (I think was the name) The rail line started about 10 miles from here.
might that have been just west of Chapais????timbo
Does anyone recognize this fancy place??
perhaps just east of Quebec City?????timbo
perhaps just east of Quebec City?????timbo

The only thing I can tell you is if you want to have supper at this hotel you had better do it very early or else Rick will buy you dinner and it will say regular or BBQ on the side.

Andy

It's funnny, I bet if the members of this site all got together with their photo albums they would look the same.

One of the things I really enjoyed from the early days of HCS was looking at your photo page from years past.... Now 4-5 years later I have the same pictures with me in them!!

No one got this one? Mt St Pierre on the North side of the Gaspe.Mt St Pierre...

How can I include the pic in the reply????

Right below the reply box you will see the attachments box, choose browse on the right hand side. Pick the file you want to upload and click upload. Just above the upload button you will see "manage current attachments". Click on the drop down menu and click on the attachment you want to add.

Right below the reply box you will see the attachments box, choose browse on the right hand side. Pick the file you want to upload and click upload. Just above the upload button you will see "manage current attachments". Click on the drop down menu and click on the attachment you want to add.

Thanks... I meant how can I repeat the picture from the original post? When I replied only the text was quoted? I knew how to post a new pic.....

Chris

Thanks... I meant how can I repeat the picture from the original post? When I replied only the text was quoted? I knew how to post a new pic.....

Chris

If you hit reply in bottom right corner this is what you will get...