Mileage for the Season

smclelan

I have a question for you high milers.....do you trade up on a brand new sled after each season...or keep them?

I'll keep my current sled for another 2 years. I have another 2 years of the BEST warranty left on it. Hope to have 30,000 + miles on it by then.

4,351 miles on the SledMagazine.com "Long term trial" Polaris 800 Rush ProR LE. Another 300 miles on a variety of 2015 models. Can't wait for next year to do it all over again. The Quebec Riders group definitely has some impressive numbers. Proud to be a member of such a dedicated group of riders.

1800 +/- on sleds this year! for Dad and I

Way too many in the truck coming from North Carolina!

On the other hand no it wasn't. WORTH EVERY MILE!!!!! Can't wait for next year!!!!!!!!

1800 +/- on sleds this year! for Dad and I

Way too many in the truck coming from North Carolina!

On the other hand no it wasn't. WORTH EVERY MILE!!!!! Can't wait for next year!!!!!!!!

Ever think about leaving them North and flying cheaper for me living in Florida travel wise then when I drove up while living in n.e pa. Look into plattsburg airport. For myself Orlando to plattsburg is at times under100 each way.

We have thought about it many times. It is hard for us to make solid plans for our trip due to the type of work we do. So we just go when we can. Our sleds always stay at home in Clayton NY. We also try to get a ride in when we are there. This year was VERY good riding at home. A lot of ice on the river this year so it made for some good riding. We really don't mind the drive and it seems like we always have something to haul up or back.

4,351 miles on the SledMagazine.com "Long term trial" Polaris 800 Rush ProR LE. Another 300 miles on a variety of 2015 models. Can't wait for next year to do it all over again. The Quebec Riders group definitely has some impressive numbers. Proud to be a member of such a dedicated group of riders.

How do I sign up for that program? I'll have a winter rental on the Quebec border again next season, I would be happy to "long term test" any long track 800 for you...:snack:

How do I sign up for that program? I'll have a winter rental on the Quebec border again next season, I would be happy to "long term test" any long track 800 for you...:snack:

X2 --- :drinks:

I'm not completely sure how I signed up for it. 30 years of riding throughout Quebec and various organizations became curious about what a guy that became known as "Greg du Vermont" thought about things. I'm just another passionate snowmobiler like all of you guys and gals, who wound up with some very fortunate opportunities/experiences and an affiliation with a credible organization in which to share them through. I'm very proud to be a member of the SledMagazine.com / Motoneiges.ca team. We're always looking for additional collaborators and contributors here in the Northeast. Drop me a PM

• 3 weeks later...

We buy new and add the three year B.E.S.T. warranty for a total of four years of coverage. When the sled is three years old, I'll sell or trade it in with one year left on the warranty. The new owner gets a good price on a high mileage sled with one year left on the warranty that is transferable.

Jack & Sandi