Mileage for the Season

smclelan

Epic season.

first ride Dec 20

last ride April 6

Snow going fast now had nearly 42" in back yard April 3 now around 20".

did not see Abitibi this year or Parent/Clova etc. But many other places for sure.

lots of riding south of the seaway with the incredible snow and many new places for me.

Start season

End season

in american 8825 miles

6184 miles with the majority here in NB due to the great snow cover. You can still ride here as of today but not being a slush rider there is always next year. Way to go Bill you are an ispiration to all of us!

Andy

We rode 5600 miles this season. A trip to Abitibi, lots of miles around the Sagueney region and Riviere de Loup and a couple of trips up thru the park to Jonquiere. Almost all were smooth and groomed. :clapping:A thank you to all those groomer drivers who kept the trails in such great condition this year. It was a wonderful season.

Sandi & Jack

Great season for all riders. 5 trips to Quebec, the best trails in the world. 4,995 miles best ever for me. Congradulation Bill, big miles.

after January so much snow everywhere, only had one big trip but many short overnights and day rides, Northern Vermont and South shore Quebec 3600 miles, last ride this kpast Saturday from our house for 78 miles. Looking forward to next season and new 1200 renegade-x. Lotsa hours in the saddle there Bill, Iceman, Mark- and Groomer puts his miles and hours in the groomer for everyone's benefit. Wishes for good summer to all.

Well between Michigan, Ontario and Quebec 3200 great miles. The wife even put on 1600 miles this year. Thanks for the memories this year ! Rode with a lot of great people from this board this year. Time to get the boats out!!

14000 miles on my 2011 GSXSE 1200 in 3 seasons! About 3600 this season. My fingers are crossed for next season to be as good or even better. My hat is off to you Bill!

I was able to log 4,500 miles. One saddle bag trip with my great friends. Thanks for not telling me it was -42 f when we left Kanawata. I got my # 1 riding buddy Ginger (or victim) back in the saddle. We had a VERY enjoyable 4 days riding the Saguenay with it's snowmobile ambassador.

Trails were super smooth, thank-you to everyone that makes it possible to enjoy this great sport in a fantastic province.

Already looking forward to next year!