Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

Nice pics jg, your the best! I bet that's what the women say! Lol great pics as always wow still have some snow, lucky you. Take care my friend keep snapping those pics

hi artsled !!

thx !!...few pics from week end !!! saw 17 moose...found 2 dead ones...the second one..main road for camp..was nt there friday...looks like a black bear took a big bite on him...

the first one...was there last week ...moose was nt !!

still a bit of snow..about 200 miles of riding..

only 4 c this morning with light rain...

jean-guy

Great first pic of the glass of wine on the camp table. Glad to see your in for the season. Looking forward to your pics.

hi smclelan !!

thx..like that kind of pics...different from moose and scenery pics !!! covered a lot of ground while riding !!!met only 2 friends..no traffic jam !!!!

fishing season open next week end on the z e c !!!

i better be quiet next week end...ahahha...start working next monday!!!

jean-guy :drinks:

Be careful of those black bears JG, if they're hungry enough to try'n take down a moose, a little guy on his atv should be no trouble at all. Lol

First bottle of wine at the camp, ah ha! Lucky devil you beat me to it, my brother was at my cottage fishing two weeks ago, not me :(. It will be my first time this coming week end, gonna open up the place with a little outdoor fire and bottle of rouge.

Be careful of those black bears JG, if they're hungry enough to try'n take down a moose, a little guy on his atv should be no trouble at all. Lol

First bottle of wine at the camp, ah ha! Lucky devil you beat me to it, my brother was at my cottage fishing two weeks ago, not me :(. It will be my first time this coming week end, gonna open up the place with a little outdoor fire and bottle of rouge.

hi jg !!!

hahha..don t scare me !!!...it happened a few years ago..while having supper..there was a black bear on the other side of brook...

may and early june..probably the worse time to see bears...

great to have wine at camp...

first pic..just next to little bridge , 3 miles from camp..moved a bit to hide behind alders !!

have fun next week end !!!

Edited by groomer

Good stuff J-G... Still snow there amazing.

hi phil !!!

thx...won t be surprised to see a bit of snow next week end...still not the greatest weather here !!!

pic 1 and 2 ...neighbor came for a visit !!!..ahaha

last pic...few miles lower than the head of causapscal river !!! nice spot when river is low !!

they started carrying again windmills parts since about a week !!

5-6 big cranes between where you cross logging road on tq 5 and ste marguerite !!!

It would be nice to see some pics of those windmills going up!

You said the weather still not nice there? Not good weather for this?

hi artsled !!!

for the windmills ,still too early..they are only at the begining..no big '' fan '' on the windmills yet!!

i ll do my best to take some later...i brought my 4w at my camp...so ,it should stay there til late october..unless of a bad luck!!..summer time ..don t ride in that area..stay around camp and lake!!

but when i go for logging road on my way up to camp ..i ll be able to see a few just before entering logging road ..later in june i guess.

great today...but you won t gaspesian girls doing that before late july !! hahha

jean-guy

hi all !!

pics from week end !!!

lots of visit at the camp friday and saturday..

there was bit of snow left at a few places...found 2 dead moose saturday night while riding..one just next to the tree stand i use for sunrise pics...2 miles from camp...

started working this morning...won t be too funny tomorrow !!!

very cold when i came back from lake saturday night....late....face was almost freezing !!!!

Jean-Guy

Awesome pics love seeing your photos. That is one healthy looking bear and hungry too.

What is in the last picture with the babies is that a bear too

Keep the pics comming and it should get warm soon june is here

Curtis :drinks:

Jean-Guy

Awesome pics love seeing your photos. That is one healthy looking bear and hungry too.

What is in the last picture with the babies is that a bear too

Keep the pics comming and it should get warm soon june is here

Curtis :drinks:

hi curtis !!

great to hear from you !!!...thx !!!

yaaa...mom with 3 kids...on my way back sunday ...9 miles from my camp....at the '' orange camp ''

just too bad..they were waaaay too far !!! about half a mile...saw a black thing moving...then a few seconds later...kids crossing road..

the other one..last friday at 4 40 pm...was mad at myself..only had my small lens...he went for a ''ride '' between trees...then came back 12 mins later along brook...by then, i had put my big lens..opened the patio door....and 5 pics in 3 secs...

tough week...arms...legs and back hurt....beer will be good next week end !!! hahha

bonjour to eddieskidoo and skidoo420 if you see them !!!

Hi jg can't be any snow there now?

hi artsled !!!

i guess we re done with snow...post 3911 ..for sure the last time i saw snow around camp!!

when i came back last sunday...2 miles from camp, i can see mount white on park matane....still snow on top....gaspesie park still snow for a while there !!!

rainy day here..preparing to go to camp !!!

pics from work this morning !!!

don t know the word in english..but french...''commercial spacing ''

those spruces.....heavy for the size...as much as an old formulas plus 91 !!!...ahahaha

jean-guy

Really nice looking job JG, we call it a Commercial Thinning. Snap a picture of the big porter when it comes in to put the wood out.

The young juvenile plantation wood is always heavy!!

hi smclelan!!

thx !!!...fun job to do....but real tough on my back!!...first time i do that..confusing at the beginning!!but ok now...

i don t expect to be there when porter will come...

well , not much imagination with pics this week end...rained like hell friday night..spent the night seating at table....brook still too high

i rode roughly 40 miles last night...no moose..

saw 3 on my way back this morning...mom + kid...saw her at last second..just next to road at the ''17 miles ''...did nt take time to adjust...pic is '' white ''..all the dust from logging road...was going too fast and time to break !!!

pic with pile of cedars...little falls where we ve been with bob...2 miles to right...lake casault ...up the pic 2 miles to left

Edited by groomer

JG

great pics, as always. Looking forward to savouring a little vin rouge with you and Mr. McLelan the first weekend of August!! Thaddeus and I will be bringing a little of the red, as well as a taste of the beloved Weisers.

timbo

JG

great pics, as always. Looking forward to savouring a little vin rouge with you and Mr. McLelan the first weekend of August!! Thaddeus and I will be bringing a little of the red, as well as a taste of the beloved Weisers.

timbo

bonjour timbo !!!

merci !!!

saw your post this morning...but already late for work !!! ahhaha

no problem ...i ll wait for you and thad !!!

im not sure if mr mclelan drink wine ???..ahahaha

sorry ,not much imagination tonight..one of my worse week end at camp....mosquitos ate me alive saturday night..did nt sleep much...fought all night !!!

i was in a hurry yesterday morning to come back on my couch ...terrible night !!!

last pic with 4w...at the ''stump '' on my way up toward late...i was riding left side of road..half mile mile...narrow trail..

if you look closely ..you can see part of windmill and at least 2 cranes...tq 5 on the other side..

see you in august !!!

jean-guy :drinks: <<<<<<<<< rouge !!!

here s your new scenery from ''stop '' sign at logging road and the going down shortcut for road 132 !!

pic 1 looking toward road 132 ...pic 2 ..looking toward ste marguerite!!

pic 3 can see field in the middle...''school bus '' 1/4 mile on the right !!

pic 6 ...looking toward ''school bus ''

I like the stump and branch, very crisp and clear.

hi smclelan !!

thx !!

like that kind of pics...different from the scenery and moose pics !!

the one with stump...about a mile further from where we had seen a bull on the road...about 4 miles from camp..

big cedars in that area!!

jean-guy

Let's look at this new scenery on the positive side JG......would make for a good trail, easy grooming. Maybe take a little run through it on your atv to see how far it goes. Terrain looks easy enough to navigate through.

Let's look at this new scenery on the positive side JG......would make for a good trail, easy grooming. Maybe take a little run through it on your atv to see how far it goes. Terrain looks easy enough to navigate through.

hi jg !!!

i understand what you mean.....but personnally i don t like that when waaaayy too wide..

bring more wind !!!

long straight west of ste marguerite ...not the same since road is wider...samething from last field in ste marguerite going toward that long hill...rock and roll there when windy and especially blowing snow...and especially at night......

that new clear cut after 90' corner...fun to see big drifts while grooming ..but could be painful for some sledders...

my 4w should be at the camp til late october....unless of a problem...

sorry ..only 1 pic left...ahahah

pic at the '' stump ''...causapscal river about 3 miles back !!