Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

Hi jg hoe are you doing? Back to work yet? Need some Gaspe pics

hi artsled !!!

first of all, nice truck !!!

first quick look at your pic..i thought you were retrieving a yamaha in the ditch from last season !!

very quiet with moose....but lots of action with mosquitos..left camp this morning at 5 25 am...tired to fight all night...

the pic with rainbow...camp is at the height of that tall tree on the right side of rainbow..half a mile in front

beaver dam toward '' orange camp '' behind rainbow...on the other side of mountain..

pic of windmills and cranes...from the ''mail box '' at 14 miles on logging road..ste marguerite ..just a few miles to the left ..

jean-guy :drinks:

Cool pic with the fire in front of the camp.

hi smclelan !!

thx...when i arrived at the camp after my moose run..darkness...my friend guy was there...we enjoyed a few cold ones !!!...ahahhaha

well, tough monday.....hot today....not much wind !!

no work tomorrow...st jean baptiste !!!

Bonne fete St.Jean mon homme..................have a glass on me.

attachicon.gifjean-chretien-hippie-150x109.jpg

big thx artsled !!!

hi jg !!

thx !!

not much celebrations for me...i want to be in shape tomorrow !!!..ahahah

a bottle of redwood last night with a few beers !!that was it for me !!!

28c today here...spent all day in the house...not my kind of weather and temps !!!

i already suffer enough at work when its hot !!!

You should work for Gaspe Travel and Tourism, the Pics always make me want to visit the Gaspe Again!

Thanks

GutZ

hi gutz !!!

great thx for your appreciation !!

...but if you remember my speech at the gathering ( hahaha )...i don t have too much skills to be in public !!!

pics from '' 3 moose hill '' ..about 5 miles from my camp !!!...light rain coming toward me..rainbow was behind !!

lots of rain last night...tons of mosquitos today and hot !!!

hey you 2 amigos !!!...stop making fun of me !!!...ahahha

im going to apply to be a mod next week !!!

its a long week end ...so .. i ll practice my speech when back at camp late at night...should be easy !!!hahaha !!!

no thx timbo...i like better '' rough '' !!!

artsled...started season with chainsaw...commercial thinning....about 2 more weeks ...then with thinning saw cleaning small plantation outside ste marguerite..not too far from tq 5...

still very warm...not much wind at work...tons of mosquitos...big 4 motors...deer fly ???

i had no scenery pics left...so i kept the best one for last !!! :tease::tease::tease:

attachicon.gifjgh3.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh4.jpg

hi gutz !!!

great thx for your appreciation !!

...but if you remember my speech at the gathering ( hahaha )...i don t have too much skills to be in public !!!

pics from '' 3 moose hill '' ..about 5 miles from my camp !!!...light rain coming toward me..rainbow was behind !!

lots of rain last night...tons of mosquitos today and hot !!!

JG

You did fine!

And more people go to the Gaspe to see you and your hard work than that Rock at the end of it!!

GutZ

hi artsled and gutz !!

thx....not much news...still very hot!!...all moose are gone to beach...saw 7 friday night...1 saturday and 0 sunday night and this morning!!

lots of fun with that moose with lupines...there was one more on the left side between trees...very close but could nt see...then that one ( pic ) with head only on the right side...he almost put his legs on the road ..but changed his mind..

then after taking lots of pics of the one on the road..lots of noises behind me..the one on the left side jumped right in front of my 4w...funny ..just like a rodeo...he was jumping funny on the road..for a few seconds..

at the gathering ...when we did a bit on plowed road to go to my camp.....just over lake from right to left...lake casault..

i hit 20 000 km with 4w... just before arriving to ''rocky pool ''..pics with river...about 200 miles of riding since friday !!

You're living the dream JG...........living the dream.

There are so many of us stuck in shops and behind desks lurking at your pics and wishing we were the one living it. You're one lucky guy JG. Live on.

Say hi to Dave for me when he comes to visit.

hi jg and phil !!!

great thx !!!...well....i rather work with chainsaw than your pencils !! hahhaa !! if my pics can bring you a few smiles instead of a few headaches !!!! good for your '' mental '' !!!

great way to spend summer !!! every friday - saturday , i leave camp around 6 30 pm for a moose run..from 25 to 40-50 miles....depending where i go !!!

at darkness...stop at the lake for a few cold ones and back up to camp between mid might and 2 am !!!

the moose with '' 2 heads ''..i was taking pics of sunset..the one under lake...back on 4 w...did 20 '...just to say i was unable to see them when i stopped for sunset pics...about 300'...too far !!

stopped working at noon...notallowed to work in the afternoon ....too dry !!

not much air to breath this morning ...only exhaust from chainsaw!!

btw...34 c at noon !!!

hi smclelan and artsled !!

sorry if i did nt reply yesterday ...could nt post pics at all......?????

that wood pile was about a 1/4 mile long...took it with big lens...too lazy to put small one....there s was another 600' of wood in front of 4w and some more behind corner !!!

mom and dad told me often to take photography course...too shy to go to school and hate to be in public places...in matane...50 miles from here ...they offer photography course at school !!!thx !!

still working till noon.....still hot !!! and super dry...

jean-guy

Hi jg you a very short summer there? i should talk i lit the wood stove this morning here in vermont 54 degrees

hi artsled !!!

i did the samething yesterday morning!!...colder and lots of humidty....lots of rain and wind yesterday morning with that '' arthur '' !!

left camp in the afternoon ,no chances to see moose with that windy weather!!

looks like that the east end of gaspesie has been shaken up more than us....many trees down...no electricity yet in the caplan area....rough sea in mont louis..saw a video this morning...nice waves!!

took a 5 miles ride yesterday in the rain...hit my left eye with a branch while taking pics...said a few bad words in quebecois...ahahhaha...then realized that my small lens was nt working well...plastic part broken..still can use it...got mad and went back home !!

sunny this morning !!!

jean-guy