Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

That wasn't a meteorite, it was Malasian Air 370!!

Too Early??

Any Pics?

GutZ

hi gutz !!!

here's the pic !!!...ahahha!!

saw 2-3 pics...but very cheap quality...just like a falling star!!

they 've heard a big boom...speed of sound !!!

i put a '' mohawk '' on the roof of machine !! hahaha!!!

jean-guy :drinks:

JG

Fantastic Pics!! Incredible drifts.

Looks like you will be riding a bit longer, eh?

Sorry I did not get to the Coulee Vert this season. See you next year.

timbo

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/fireball-over-maritimes-quebec-likely-a-meteor-1.2576708

This was caught by a security camera. Looks like an exposion flash half way thru the video.

Thanks Tom! That's great to see!

bonsoir timbo !!!

thx ...i have nt seen drifts like that in many years!! about time to have fun a bit !!

if no rain...no problems to make it into first week of april to groom !!!

hi playhard !!!

if i understood well.....first of all ..i go in the drifts slowly to feel if snow can support weight of machine !!!

then start to pack...going forward and backward...watch drag ,because when i go backward...it make a big snow amount of snow behind drag.....better watch this,,can make you sink !!

when i feel secure..go a bit further and then backward a bit to pack snow and make sure to have traction...must be careful ,can sink really fast !!

i do it roughly and make sure nothing is dangerous...time to go down to cb...snow has time enough to freeze...i do the final touch on my way back

hi linda !!!

woow !!! never noticed that you taken a pic !!

you re a pro du kodak !!!

won t groom til friday i guess..time to rest !!

pics from tq 5 yesterday ...and starting from stump ,today on my way to lake !!

jean-guy

Hi jg. Have fun at lake. We just arrrived at albertville clubhouse. Was an interesting trip fr plc via tq 5. Many drifts and got lost A few times lol. Getting something to eat then to rimuski.

Hi jg. Have fun at lake. We just arrrived at albertville clubhouse. Was an interesting trip fr plc via tq 5. Many drifts and got lost A few times lol. Getting something to eat then to rimuski.

hi ext !!

great meeting you !! after so many posts!!!

hope it was nt too much troubles getting to riki with all that snow !!

fyi....first time i met ext ....while he was posting here on qr..i was in the basement looking at him by the window !!!

thx for the vist...right in time for appt !!

hi all !!

went to clubhouse around 10hrs 45 to meet smclelan again...not too long after he left, hell started!!snow started slowly around noon maybe...and getting heavier all the time !!!

just awesome outside right now!!

then waited for ext arrival a bit later !!!

looks like im going to be busy again !!!

Might as well chuck the lawnmower in the garbage, don't think you'll be using it much this year! We'll be out your way probably on monday.

Lookin good!

hi jackstraw!!

hahaha..great idea !!! thinking of selling my 4w and buy a snowblower !!!

just great outside !!snow slowed down ...but still snowing....roughly 5'' ..maybe more !!

talked with playhard on the phone about an hr ago...i laughed more in 2 mins than the last 50 years !! could nt talk....he said he was leading the group and friends behind were like snowmen !!!

on my way to meet them !!

pics from the 17 th....first one where i turn around in the street in st alexandre ...and the rest on my way to lac saumon !!

Hi jg.

Thanks for waiting for us to arrive. Great to finally meet! 587 was interesting across the mountains where the wind mills are. 6 ft drifts and blowong like crazy ! Oh well we are here fine and had a great day of sledding. Obviously pre storm the trails had to be smooth. Other than the ovcaisional surprise ie we ha another drift all went well today. Tq 5 would have been alot worse. Thanks again and great to meet. C u next year.

Hi jg.

Thanks for waiting for us to arrive. Great to finally meet! 587 was interesting across the mountains where the wind mills are. 6 ft drifts and blowong like crazy ! Oh well we are here fine and had a great day of sledding. Obviously pre storm the trails had to be smooth. Other than the ovcaisional surprise ie we ha another drift all went well today. Tq 5 would have been alot worse. Thanks again and great to meet. C u next year.

Hi jg.

Hi jg.

hi again ext !!

glad you made it safely !!

must be around 10'' since you left !!

see you next year !!

jean-guy

went to meet members at the motel....

playhard...scorpionbowl...nh-moose..iceman..and the 2 other ones , must be marty and bill....if memory is good !!sorry if i made a mistake !!

great fun and lots of laughs...

thx for everything !!!

your gaspesian operator !!

Hi jg. We are in Edmunston. Fun run fr rimouski. No grooming done at all fr r to Edmunston. Your trails were very good and hats off to you for your efforts. Hope to see you next year.

Amazing how much snow my turbo can fo through. Many BIG drifts. Feilds are marked well but stakes are hidden in some spots due to being burried in snow lol.

Hi jg. We are in Edmunston. Fun run fr rimouski. No grooming done at all fr r to Edmunston. Your trails were very good and hats off to you for your efforts. Hope to see you next year.

Amazing how much snow my turbo can fo through. Many BIG drifts. Feilds are marked well but stakes are hidden in some spots due to being burried in snow lol.

hi ext !!!

thx !!...met 2 guys on my way down to cb...left carleton with no grooming too !!!only on my side !!

im in hurry ..must go to lake ..etc..blue sky day !!

tons of snow !!warm yesterday ...sticky snow a bit...-1c..right now !!

Lookin good JG, we should be by your clubhouse Monday afternoon if all goes well

hi jackstraw !!!

just back from grooming about an hr ago....my day started well...st aslexandre and lac saumon..then about 1.5 miles into trail for the lake...stopped climbing a hill next to causapscal river to take pics...once inside the cab.....light for battery was flashing...hmmm

did nt lose time..went backward downhill,turned next to bridge ..causapscal river...

*?&?$%&((?$$))))%%%$%...while turning..noticed there was anti-freeze on the snow...aaaaahh..

opened hood....belt for alternator was off ...tried to fix that...unable...so, to make a short story..brought machine back toward town....on a plowed road....let machine there ..bacause i was boiling...

so, mechanic might fix it tomorrow or monday morning....everything is closed here on sunday....its a small job to do..just need part...

so, it might change plans to groom tq 5 tomorrow night.....i ll see what will happen..and might pm you tomorrow or monday..before noon....

all pics from yesterday on tq 5..........on my way to prepare supper !!!...wine included !!

jean-guy

went to meet members at the motel....

playhard...scorpionbowl...nh-moose..iceman..and the 2 other ones , must be marty and bill....if memory is good !!sorry if i made a mistake !!

great fun and lots of laughs...

thx for everything !!!

your gaspesian operator !!

Laissez le bon temps rouler!

Hey, where's the Monker pics?!

He was kinda blue yesterday at the border crossing...

post-181-0-60839500-1395607883_thumb.jpg

hi playhard !!

monkey looks tired !!..ahahaah!!

i did nt post the monkey pic..because ..i '' shook '' the pic..blurred a bit !!

-12c this morning...partly cloudy ...windy again....feel cold!!

great to meet you again !!!..thx for everything !!!

looks like winter won t end ......you still have time to come back !!! hahahahha!!!

jackstraw and phil !!!

if you read this.....

looks like mechanic came early ...i was still sleeping....might be home or gone grooming tq 5 !!!ask cook to call me......

i ll try not to forget...if i go grooming ..i ll post here before....to let you know..

on my way to check outside town if mechanic is there !!

pic 10....tower on top of mountain...lac saumon is 1 mile to the right ...my town ,5 miles to left and clubhouse ,roughly 5-6 miles n-w of pic....

all pics from saturday

jean-guy