Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

hi timbo and artsled !!!

yaaa...some places are very bad...ugly !!!

from what i know...ste marguerite and lake humqui are the worse !!!

things could be uglier next summer if trees turn grey !!!

biologists from pq govt told the brother of my foreman near faribault camp.....stuff they spray ...good at 25 %...

busy at work and not much time left when my day is done to relax....getting older...i try to relax...bed early !!!

short story with bird....

last tuesday ...first 3 tank of gas....always a bird watching me while taking a short break between tank of gas....even chasing me and flying low over my head !!!

friday ....he came back on my last tank of day ....even touched my helmet with legs or wings.....then on the second tank of gas....found the problem ...

saw that bird (pic ) on a branch ....hard time to move....noticed he was wounded....about 10 feet from me....he had no choice to move ...because i had to cut trees..he could hardly fly ...for a few feet ...

yesterday .....saw him again on my way to lunch ...with his mom and 2 brothers i guess....looking for him ...

this morning i brought my camera and found him about 125 ' from where i saw him yesterday!!!

heavy rain yesterday and strong winds !!!

jean-guy

hahahhahahha !!!!

timbo and smclelan.....you re both off the trail....but smclelan is way closer ...ahhah

im going to wait ...someone know the answer....i can t talk much...

next to camp jg ....

jean-guy

attachicon.gifjgh6.jpg

do you know your valley ????

hahhahaha

jean-guy :drinks:

answer to pic with plane!!!

bottom left ...can see a bit of river by the new bridge in town....then ,below wing ...left side of that tubing....main st in albertville...clubhouse ...post office ...etc

jean-guy

HI JG can you hear the worm chewing on the trees?? Must be loud!

hi artsled !!!

no...they re very tiny ...about 1 inch...maybe a bit more...

pic of the lake...camp is 2 miles on the other side !!!

saw 7 coyotes yesterday...no moose...too hot !!

not the greatest weekend....stay at camp friday all night...t-storms and lightnings....mosquitoes and the ones you don t see woke me up at 4 am...

...then in the afternoon...took a short ride...3 miles....first pic....my 300 mm lens....kaputt *&^$%^&*....no more af ....lens vibrate and turn crazy !!!

work only on manual...

jean-guy

Time to catch in the empty wine bottles and buy a new lens!!

don t know about ns...but here in pq ...no refund yet for wine bottle !!!.....but they ve talked about that a few times !!!

still hot ...not my greatest monday at work...

took pics of lake with the 600 mm lens of my friend....nice '' bazooka ''.....but heavy !!!

jean-guy

hi all !!!

different pics....still quiet with moose....mom + calf at 20 mins after midnight friday 1 mile before camp ...+ 1 coyote...

1 lynx by the brook friday before starting riding...1 was there 1 mins before !!!

yesterday morning , went on the other side of brook at my camp...noticed 4w tracks...those guys must had fun ...i noticed they got stuck often...have nt rode that trail completely in the last 15 years maybe....too muddy and deep mud holes...

pic 6 ...last time i did the trail...got stuck there...1.5 hrs of shoveling with my hands...

great weather since a few days artsled.......nice sled btw !!!

8c friday night......

jean-guy