Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

new chainsaw for free !!!

while at the dealer...guy who plow the roads in ste marguerite was there...asked him if there was still snow in ste marguerite...he said no ... just mowed my lawn !!!

then went to grocery ...met mechanic for the club...put new slides on the machine.....but noticed that both sprockets were cracked !!

can t remember ,just over 3000.00$$$ pesos each !!!

forgot to mention , they are going to build windmills somewhere around l alverne...escuminac area.....they are going to use the logging from ste florence up to 18 miles....turn right ...then on logging road for nouvelle...escuminac....they were compacting road 2 weeks ago at the 18 miles miles...

great day ...getting in better shape !!!

jean-guy

Congrats on your new Honda ride JG! Use it in good health! I'm a major Honda fan myself. Love everything they make. I saw a few Honda PWC's on the lake last weekend! Didn't know they had got in the wave runner business. I wish they would get in the snowmobile business!

Have a great summer!

Best,

Tom

Congrats on your new Honda ride JG! Use it in good health! I'm a major Honda fan myself. Love everything they make. I saw a few Honda PWC's on the lake last weekend! Didn't know they had got in the wave runner business. I wish they would get in the snowmobile business!

Have a great summer!

Best,

Tom

hi tom !!!

great thx !!! compared with my 450 ...my old 500 ,i did nt abuse it !!!

read your post this morning , you reminded me , i had forgotten they were into wave runner business...remember seeing ads !!

could be fun if they could get into snowmobile business.....even better into grooming ...before i retire !!! hahha

there s a guy here in town..friend at the lake...bought a 5 hp snowblower in the mid 80 's ...maybe a bit before...still running !!

more expensive than other brands ...but more than candies !!!

getting ready to go to camp....heavy sky ...but no rain yet ...

have a great weekend and summer too !!!

btw....friends are back ...at the job...few mosquitoes came to visit this morning !!!

jean-guy

bonsoir a tous !!!

timbo !!!

merci !!! like it ...fun to ride when brand new.....no dling-dling ( rattles )...great handling !!!

zeusand !!!

yaaa...cut the woods late november or early december last year !!! suspension looks stiffer maybe ....and noticed that at 40 mph ...rpm is a bit higher than old one !!!

like the power steering .... i can go as fast as '' king kenny roberts '' in some corners ...... and i don t even need to put my knee down..hhaha

jg !!!

waaay too far ...2 weekend ago ...about 1000 ' in front .....last weekend around 12-1300 '...saw a black spot far away ....tried to get closer...ain t took long ...he just started to run !!!

i don t like to take pics when too far .....better when closer...pics of moose.....20-25-30 '!!!

if you want to volunteer to get closer ...don t be shy !!!

last saturday ...next to brook in the yard of camp...saw a '' 747 ''....those big birds flying low ...with long span wings !!!could hear wings making noise !!!

jean-guy

This is very funny stuff... :drinks:

"like the power steering .... i can go as fast as '' king kenny roberts '' in some corners ...... and i don t even need to put my knee down..hhaha"

hi gutz and phil !!!

awesome to start at a young age....he won t need much lessons !!! but if he need some i ll show him !!!

i started riding dirt bike at 6.....yamaha dt 60 or 80 !!! not much front suspension ...shaking like hell !!!

3 wheeler around 13-14 .....atc 90 ...then atc 110...honda

i remember reading magazines of my brother...back in the 70's +...motorcyclist ...cycle guide...cycle...he was the '' man ''...i should say the king !!!

lots of rain today ..very humid !!!

jean-guy

lucky you ,phil !!!

back in the 80' s and 90 's i had the chances to meet top mx riders in canada at the ntl and some american too !!!

great memories !!!

pic 2 -11 - 18 .....jeff surwall ...co owner of '' no fear '' with jeremy mcgrath back then !!!

pic 1-3- 4 ...carl vaillancourt ...drummondville.....mugen honda motor !!!

p 6 - 8-12-17 ...ross pederson ,multi time canada champ....well known in the us !!!

pic 10 and 16 ...allan dyck ....aldergrove...bc

pic 9 and 14 ...bill wallin ...barrie ,ont

pics 5 and 19 ....made a lot of noise !!!

pic 16 .......all time favorite...vallée jonction....30 miles south of quebec city !!!

new honda going fine artsled !!!

only numbers on the meter / odometer are small

raining like crazy here since this morning ......3 c .....keep sled ready !!!

jean-guy

A fine line up of Motocroser's there. J G those pictures are some of the best work I've ever seen from you or anyone. The action is truly special. A bit of dirt being thrown up, suspension compressed fully, every pix has some great action. Thank you for sharing.

A fine line up of Motocroser's there. J G those pictures are some of the best work I've ever seen from you or anyone. The action is truly special. A bit of dirt being thrown up, suspension compressed fully, every pix has some great action. Thank you for sharing.

hi phil !!

great thx !!! glad you appreciate !!!

when you take time to look at the details ...lots of ''racing stuff '' on the pics !!!

they '' talk '' by themselves !!!

still lots of rain today ...no way i ll be able to cross brook tomorrow night to go to party at the lake...must do a detour !!!

jean-guy :drinks:

As long as you make it too the party, even if it is the long way!!

hi smclelan !!!

going to lake ...no problem ...sometimes ,its to come back !!!must go by lake frenette...same road than gathering !!

an extra 3 miles...

sky still heavy ...no sunshine since last sunday !!!

pics from work ...yesterday morning !!!

jean-guy

hi all !!!

smclelan !!!

thx...i guess so , i keep my trails not too wide !!!

technician will come for a visit next week !!!

artsled !!!

not bad at all yet ....95% of the time...they don t bother me much !!!

jg !!!

you re right !!! i know about it !!! hahhaha...few years ago...my 4w was so slow...i had to push him back to my camp !!!

always ride slowly ...20 mph ,about the max...at night !!

nice shot of the lake jg...same weather here...started raining again this morning !!!...and still raining !!!

short story !!

friday night , im 4 miles from camp on top of a mountain...could hear planes...then i realized that they were spraying...somewhere around lake casault ...could nt see them !!!

last night , on that same mountain again....planes again...about around lake casault....could hear rpm going way up !!! ....so, i continued to look for moose...

about 8 -10 miles later ...riding on a large road....suddenly ,could hear bbbzzzz...bbbzzz...bbzzzzz....then louder....then sound got stronger....tbk !!! wtf is that !! within a second or 2 ...those 2 planes spraying flew right over my head.....flying super low !! almost went in the rhubarb !!!...hahhahha....i had the best seat on the z e c !!!

could see the stuff clearly coming from the wings...i hurried up ....went up another mountain ...waited a few mins in a stand......they were making a u-turn just north of ste marguerite....top of long hill area...

then went toward lake casault ,on another mountain...i could see them flying by lake 8 miles...i guess they flew right over my camp !!

just too bad...the last 2 stops i made to look at them ...i was 10 mins ahead of them ....last pic....i was there 10 mins before...next to lake casault !!! they were on their way to matane !!!

jean-guy

I bet the spray is something to help control the Bud Worm outbreak.

right !!!

when i go up to albertville or ride in the woods.....i can see the damages from last year !!!

have nt seen a worm yet !!

my friend at the lake took a few videos...planes were coming from the head of the lake !!!

jean-guy

i remember reading magazines of my brother...back in the 70's +...motorcyclist ...cycle guide...cycle...he was the '' man ''...i should say the king !!!

When the other kiddies were drooling over Farrah posters in the 70's I had Roger DeCoster pinned up. Maybe the other kiddies were smarter?

Enjoy the new 4w!

post-181-0-93571700-1465775776_thumb.jpg

post-181-0-45587400-1465775788.jpg