Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

Wow still snow up there? You went there ?

no....took pic from the gaspesie park site !!!

pics from my ride friday night on the north branch...

2 moose....few mins before complete darkness.....and last night on my way back to camp...followed one very slowly for about half a mile...

jean-guy

Nice pics

hi artsled !!!

nice pic with the field !!!

riding must be good...but i never rode 4w club trails...i ride around my camp at this time of year !!!

they have over 4-500 miles of trails if memory still good !!!

only 3 moose....i think, i lost my friend at the camp...have nt seen him in 3 weekend !!! 3 weekend ago....saw a lynx in the yard of camp....not good for rabbit ...

saturday morning ...at sunrise....0c !!!

jean-guy

I can relate to that JG, there have been sightings of a Fisher in our neighbours yards.

Neighbours and myself have beeen losing our cats and to add to that we have'nt seen any raccoons, squirrels or chipmunks in quite some time either. Some of the neighbours got young children 3yrs and younger and are now too scared to play in their fenced in yards.

Our immediate neighbour is trying to trap it with a raccoon cage but I think it's too small, any input on how to get rid of this thing from you or anybody else would certainly be appreciated. I got a .22 rifle and a 12 gauge in the house but if I use them I'll lose them and get a get a criminal record.

don t even know artsled.....screen...dash ...odometer...whatever the name is different than the old one ...i can see speed all the time and keep the gauge for gaz...to see mileage....odo and hr ...must push button on the screen..

maybe 5-6 700 miles...

hi jg !!!

if you know your neighbors very well ...don t be shy to use at least the 22....not much noise !!!

last year or 2 years ago....lynx was beside by the firewood shed waiting for the right moment to jump on the 2 rabbits 25 ' away...luckily ,saw took my camera and take some pics of him....then he moved !!!

jean-guy

I went on a tour of the Gaspesie over the weekend, a few pics from my 3 day tour.

A pic from Groomers back yard, miss him he had already left for his cabin

post-5-0-19004100-1471305791_thumb.jpg

Guess where this is??

post-5-0-94345700-1471305912_thumb.jpg

post-5-0-58835800-1471305992_thumb.jpg

Sunset and Sunrise at the Rock

post-5-0-62990100-1471306156_thumb.jpg

post-5-0-81541500-1471306183_thumb.jpg

Perce was really busy, drank at the Caribou Pitt for a big part of the evening!!

I went on a tour of the Gaspesie over the weekend, a few pics from my 3 day tour.

A pic from Groomers back yard, miss him he had already left for his cabin

attachicon.gifGaspesie Aug 14 16 011.jpg

Guess where this is??

attachicon.gifGaspesie Aug 14 16 013.jpg

attachicon.gifGaspesie Aug 14 16 021.jpg

Sunset and Sunrise at the Rock

attachicon.gifGaspesie Aug 14 16 055.jpg

attachicon.gifGaspesie Aug 14 16 064.jpg

Perce was really busy, drank at the Caribou Pitt for a big part of the evening!!

hi smclelan !!!

i was probably gone before 1 30 pm...

quiet at the '' forks '' this summer since its catch and release...no big crowd there during summer !!!

river at the lower level of the summer...

great shots of msp and rock !!!

if you have a good sight....the baby deer is right behind front legs of mom !!!

jean-guy

Edited by groomer

surprise !!!

friend was back friday around 5 30 pm .....while having rouge !!!...but only for a quick pit stop !!!

looks like he s getting older and more clever !!! he was scared of the click-click of camera !!!

on the second carrot...he was inches from carrot...made quick a u-turn...burned his '' tires '' and went to hide under the camp...never saw him back !!

getting better...saw 11 moose and 2 coyotes !!!

jean-guy

Great postJG

thx...i did nt know i had skills for great post !!! hahha

back in the 70's...we had a club in town...snowmobile trail was there on the other side of the brook.....there was a bridge ,200 ' to the right...trail for the lake !!!

jean-guy

hi artsled !!!

nice shots !!! i see one time to time ...not much luck for pics...last sunday morning ,by the brook at my camp...saw the shadow of a bird in the brook ...looked up...a heron ,those big bird with a sink water pipe style in the neck ...he landed on a dead tree 75 ' in front of me ...camera was in the camp !!!

hi jg !!!

hahhaha...not yet ...no blown fuses yet between the 2 ears.....hahhahha

back then ...club started with a sno...b-12 ...remember taking a ride ...then a twin track ...late 70's with brp drag ...on that trail ...went grooming with my brother...

then farm tractor...sur trac style.....then the sur trac...winter 00...started grooming in feb 00....then the gilbert 09 or 10 ...in albertville for a few years first ....then i took it for me !!!

on the map ...4w.....where i was and you can see the trail we took at the gathering ...from bridge up to lake !!!

jean-guy :drinks:

Geary weekend not to work!

hi artsled !!!

nice scenery in your area...maybe time to move for me to take different pic s !!! great shots !!!

not too bad weekend ...8 moose....2 coyotes and 1 black bear !!! i see a partridge every 100 miles...not much this summer !!!

saw the coyote close to a minute...3 miles from my camp !!!

few mins later ...because i was riding slowly ...bull landed on the road ...he just surprised me...he was already in 5 th gear !!! no pics.

jean-guy

Had a friend that wanted a ride!

hi artsled !!!

wooWWW strange '' bebitte '' in your area !!!

great shot !!! looks like a 6 x 6 !!! must have good traction !!!

4 moose friday .....12 saturday ...0 last night !!!

awesome weather for pics....but my moose run are very short now...don t stop much ...

for those who know where it is....helicopter crashed in the river between matapedia and campbellton.......flatlands..

hit power lines !!

jean-guy

Hi JG,

Yeah i saw that helicopter crash story and said man I drove right through there on the spyder just a while back. I knew it was right there down from you before Point a la Croix.

Leaves falling a bit here in Shawinigan and loving the cold night temps.