Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

hi smclelan !!

ha !! ha !! because you forgot to ask !!! anyway ,before entering that place you had probably something else in mind than a coffee ( :drinks: ) :D

btw ,coffee and lunch is free for the operator !!! :D ,but i m not the kind of person to abuse from others even if it s free!!

i take care of the parking ( for sleds ) on the other side of the street .thats why it s free for the operator !! :D

i should be on 2 local trails tomorrow .

groomer !!!

hi mustang !!!

maaarciiii !!!ha !! ha !!!

fun to take pics when the light is nice !!day like that ,i wish i could have a sled and do a little ''spin '' at the camp !!

first pic ,road 132 is about 1.5 miles lower.it s a long hill to climb and i like it .lac saumon is about a quarter mile lower than the fields.albertville is 7-8 miles on the left side of the pic.top of the fields.tq 5 is right there too.

groomer !!! :drinks:

back from grooming tq 5 .started at 7 am and back at 4 pm.lots of traffic in town this morning !!! :D

saw about 25 sleds ,80 % of them coming from cross point .

foggy in ste marguerite this morning .clouds are still very low .-2c right now .

groomer !!!

just to let you know that i ll be off the net for a few days ,i guess.unless the cable guy is very fast to plug me back !!!

should be off tomorrow morning around 9 am .i ll try to use the computer of a friend if necessary.

just to let you know that i ll be off the net for a few days ,i guess.unless the cable guy is very fast to plug me back !!!

should be off tomorrow morning around 9 am .i ll try to use the computer of a friend if necessary.

In my opinion, these are the best of this year. Should have a photograph contest on here...enough sponsors. Anyway I am saving these as desktop backgrounds and my screen looks awesome.

Thanks again Groomer :drinks::angel::friends:

Groomer... as always great pictures..... no contest you ahve it in the bag!

Anyway we are gettting ready for our trip to the Great Gaspe and I just was wondering if you have any reports from the guys riding how the trip around the Peninsula is looking? If its still bad what would you guys suggest for a 4-5 day adventure (average 200 miles a day).

I appreciate it and we are looking forward to our first trip to Gaspe this weekend we will be in Quebec visiting the Mont Valin area.

Thanks

Bob

hi mustang and bob !!

thanks for the comments !!

about the south side better forget it .rained almost all day here and temps were over oc .still raining a bit and we should rain again tomorrow .i have nt been to the clubhouse since 2 weeks .no grooming for me since monday .trails must be soft for sure .i ll wait for colder temps before grooming .

i m using the computer of a friend right now .i should be back on the net monday .about the suggestions ,some members could help more than me ,sorry for that.

mustang ,the pics are from last year or 2 years ago .

groomer !!!

http://www.sledmagazine.com/actions/showCo...tiersClub?rid=1

bob !!

north side of the gaspesie have a lot more snow than us.ste anne des monts ,mont st pierre ,murdochville,la cache area ,no problems .matapedia valley still very good .

groomer !!!

back in business !!ha !! ha !!

just to let you know that matane river is on open water.there s a detour ,probably using the bridge about one mile higher on the river.signage included !!

well ,it has been +6c here around noon .snow was melting.+3 c right now.i ll take the best night (coldest ) this week to groom tq5 .

groomer !!!

back from grooming tq 5 + a local trail .

in town ,it s thin between the 2 cable bridges and 2 more miles going east .few icy spots and a bit of dirt in some bad curves+ one field ,not much snow left in that field.still rideable for now .better not rain . :wacko:

once outside town ,it s way better .trail was rough tho , up to ste marguerite ,then it was still an 8 all the way down to the st fidele cb ,except for the last mile going down the last hill before the cb,it was rough.did a lot of 6 th gear .great snow to groom from ste marguerite to the cb.

-10 c right now .met only 3 sleds + 12-15 deers ,very happy ,trail will have time to freeze better.

groomer !!!

just back from sledding .even if it has been sunny ,temps were ''cold ''.used a local trail to go up a lake ,very hard packed ,then off the trail .did nt see wet snow at all .with the help of the wind ,temps has been under 0 c all day.

-10c at 6 30 am this morning and - 10 c right now .clear sky .

mount logan (gaspesie park ) the one with towers on top .

groomer !!!

hi gt rider !!

well to be honest ,i don t mind ,it s waaaaaaaay faster than the other one . :lol: great conditions during the day ,but at night, slides were ''sticking '' a bit .

liked the handling and suspension on that machine ,specially when it was rough riding off the trail.my brother in law and sister had a 1200cc ,great machine too !!

awesome day again for riding ,+5c and still blue sky !!

groomer !!!

s pump !!

if you read this ,first pic ( 35 mm )is the place where i was talking on the other thread .nice clearcuts and hills to play .just too bad ,pic does nt tell the '' truth ''.april 28 ,00

2-3 ,aerial pics of my camp (old one ) taken by one of my nephew a few years back.

4 .... top of mount logan ,relais chic chocs in st octave is on the extreme right of the pic ,maybe 30 miles + away .st lawrence river at the back

groomer !!!

hi coldsmoke !!

thanks !! riding with my 4 wheelers , 2-3 years ago at the lake where i spent my last week end .early may !!

this pic ,taken from the same place ,just zoomed a bit !!

btw ,greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat day for riding !!! :wacko:

bonjour to your dad !!