Quebec Trail Passes

Saguenay Bill

I have received Quebec Trail Passes and they are for sale either by using PayPal link or by mailing me a check. 100% of the money I receive goes to the club. The clubs need every dollar they can get in order to maintain the trails that we all love. I will be posting some facts shortly regarding cost, equipment replacement and other info on trail grooming by the clubs in the Saguenay region. As some of you are aware the Caribou-Conscrits club grooms about 6 months out of the year which is about twice what a lot of other clubs do. So for those who like riding in "Paradise" please show your support by buying your pass from them. I need the following info to register your sled:

Your name, address, phone number, email address (new requet this year), make, model,year, vin number and registration number. By that I mean the number on the sticker that you have applied to your sled. Example: if you live in PA but register your sled in NY and that NY sticker is on your sled, that is the number I need.

My mailing address is:

Bill McFarlane

PO Box 446

Franconia, NH 03580

Trail pass prices are:

Seasonal pass purchased before Dec 09, 2007 $225 US or $225 CA*

Seasonal pass purchased Dec 09 2007 or after $250 US or 250 CA*

7 day weekly $150 US or $150 CA*

* Prices are subject to change as value of US dollar vs Canadian changes.

Thank you for your support.

Bill , I just did the paypal for the trailpass . Do you have a form to fill out for my sled info ? thanks vitz

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill, Got my permit in time to ride this weekend.....thanks for the quick turnaround................looks like next week to head North tho. Forgot completely about inventory at work............all hands on deck........no excuses.

As the old saying goes, "business before pleasure". Look at it this way, it should only get better by next week.

Bill, Just sent ya all my info & paypal. Did'nt have my VIN til couple days ago. Pick up new sled Tues. Deano
Got her Deano. Mailed out tomorrow. Thanks for the business.Bill
Received pass in mail today. It's even cold & snowing in PA. Hope it is just the beginning... :clapping: Thanks Phil
Hi PhilThanks for getting back to me. We've got about a foot up here.Bill

I have a question regarding trail passes...If I live in the USA and want to ride in Canada do I need to have my sleds reigstered in the states or can I just have them insured??

You must have your sled registered. You can register in the US and Bernard also states that you register it in Canada. If you are going up for a few days or a week you will probably spend a 1/2 day getting it registered in Quebec. You must have insurance. Go to the FCMQ website and it explains everything that is needed.

I will be in FL/TX for Christmas and New Years. I'll be back in NH about Jan 04. If you are interested in purchasing a pass I can do that while I am in TX. I will not be receiving emails from now until Dec 19 when I arrive in TX. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Bill

I will be in FL/TX for Christmas and New Years. I'll be back in NH about Jan 04. If you are interested in purchasing a pass I can do that while I am in TX. I will not be receiving emails from now until Dec 19 when I arrive in TX. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Bill

Have a safe & great holiday Bill and I will see you up in Paradise!

Andy

• 2 weeks later...
Bill,

Merry Xmas! and Happy New Year!

When do arrive at the HI??

Don

Hi Don

How's the truck doing? Hope you got it fixed. Right now I'm "Walkin across Texas". Bet you don't know what that means. I'll give you a hint, E T sang it. Anyway Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family. If everything goes according to plan, we whould be at the HI on Jan 09.

Bill