Happy birthday Mikerider

zeusand

Thank you everyone. Great to have such good friends! Wife is taking me to a really nice restaurant tonight. Then hopefully tomorrow its off to see if I can make a deal on a new sled.

Mike

Happy Birthday Mike.......You have got to tell the rest of us how doo you doo that........get the wife to take you out to dinner $50.) skip desert (Save $6) and end up at the dealer looking at a new sled (spending 10K) :drinks:

NOW THERE IS A DEAL MAKER!!!

Bob

Thanks again everyone.

I think I'm close enought to 60 to be considered an old fart!

Dinner last night was a feast, and this morning I got a smoking deal trading for a 2011 MXZ Sport 600 carb. Great birthday present!!

Mike

Thanks again everyone.

Dinner last night was a feast, and this morning I got a smoking deal trading for a 2011 MXZ Sport 600 carb. Great birthday present!!

Mike

Better be careful about the "smoking" part of the deal. LOL

Thanks again everyone.

Mike

You done did it right, now I bet you can't wait to see what will be under the Christmas tree. :drinks: