new hampshire snowmobile show

coldsmoke1

• 3 weeks later...

I'll be at the show all weekend. I'm doing the show for Destination Snowmobiling. Stop by and say hello. Show is 2nd weekend in OCT,the 8th, 9th and 10th.

Was nice to meet you Bill - thanks for the maps, the show was awesome

Was nice to meet you Bill - thanks for the maps, the show was awesome

Hi Blackcat

Nice meeting you and thanks for stopping by. Show was awesome for sure. I was told 4,000 people were there Friday and 25,000 on Sat. I guess about another 20-25,000 on Sunday. For that many people I thought they did a great job organizing it.

Bill

Going to the Springfield show this weekend??

I will not be going to the Mass show this week. The 3 regions, Quebec City and area, Charlevoix ans Saguenay-Lac-St-Jean make a decision not to attend. I was not told why but I would imagine it was due to the low attendance.

I will not be going to the Mass show this week. The 3 regions, Quebec City and area, Charlevoix ans Saguenay-Lac-St-Jean make a decision not to attend. I was not told why but I would imagine it was due to the low attendance.

Last year was bad.....

But I guess I'll have to wait till January to buy you lunch, Dan said he would get up early enough to ride with you.

Later

GutZ

Last year was bad.....

But I guess I'll have to wait till January to buy you lunch, Dan said he would get up early enough to ride with you.

Later

GutZ

Are you sure about Dan getting out of bed to ride with me. It would be my pleasure to ride with you and Dan. By the way I'm picking up my new ride Wednesday afternoon.

Are you sure about Dan getting out of bed to ride with me. It would be my pleasure to ride with you and Dan. By the way I'm picking up my new ride Wednesday afternoon.

Hi Bill

What are you getting for a new sled?

Andy

Hi Andy

I'll be getting a 2011 GSXSE, Black. Dealer call me and I'm picking it up tomorrow afternoon.

Bill

Cool still waiting for mine. I WILL get up early enough to ride with you Bill. If I have to drive all the way to LSJ by myself...

Hi Andy

I'll be getting a 2011 GSXSE, Black. Dealer call me and I'm picking it up tomorrow afternoon.

Bill

Sounds great Bill! That is a 1200 4 stroke? Here is a pic of what followed me home to my garage!

Andy

Sounds great Bill! That is a 1200 4 stroke? Here is a pic of what followed me home to my garage!

Andy

Yes it is a 4 stroker. Said I'd never own one.

good talking to you bill see ya in quebec soon

You betya coldsmoke1

Edited by Saguenay Bill

Good for you Bill!

Beth & I are at cabin now, going over to Howards today to check out my 2011 GSXSE-Red.

Hey Deano, I see you and Bill are getting the same sled. GSXSE= heated seats and tilt steering. Nice. You guys will be mighty comfortable while riding the best trails in the world this winter. Hoped to see you guys this winter. Dave