no room at the delta in saguenay on a wednesday night

We are at the Delta but we booked it a month ago.  Last year we couldn't get a Wednesday night too.

Try La Sagueneenne in Chicoutimi 800-461-8390.  Bar, restaurant and pool.  It changed ownership a few years ago so I can't say good or bad.  It is on a spur off of 83 about 1 mile in.  The spur ends at the backside of the Hotel.

There is an Ultramar on the spur.  Turn right just before the back of the Ultramar.  Follow the trail behind the businesses then it crosses route 175 under the power line.  La Cage and Comfort Inn is to you right.

Continue on the sidewalk and follow the tracks.  You are almost there.

La Montagnais is also over there but not quite accessible by sled.

Jack & Sandi

On 2/5/2024 at 1:57 PM, revct1 said:

We are at the Delta but we booked it a month ago.  Last year we couldn't get a Wednesday night too.

Try La Sagueneenne in Chicoutimi 800-461-8390.  Bar, restaurant and pool.  It changed ownership a few years ago so I can't say good or bad.  It is on a spur off of 83 about 1 mile in.  The spur ends at the backside of the Hotel.

There is an Ultramar on the spur.  Turn right just before the back of the Ultramar.  Follow the trail behind the businesses then it crosses route 175 under the power line.  La Cage and Comfort Inn is to you right.

Continue on the sidewalk and follow the tracks.  You are almost there.

La Montagnais is also over there but not quite accessible by sled.

Jack & Sandi

very satisfied at the sagueneenne will be back

2 hours ago, doo4adoo said:

I just called Clova for Thursday and they are full. Limited riding areas in Quebec so everyone is at them now

probably not a business conference going on there.....

LOL!

I will say several big groups from Michigan were at the Delta, lots of traffic on the trailz.

GutZ