Now this is a trip, anyone else following

BOBLER

21 hours ago, quebec bob said:

...I see no evidence of any fluid in the above picture ...nothing but dry gears and bearing race...something dry siezed and snapped the aluminum housing for surecould be a lower shaft seal leaked inside the tunnel or engine compartment....bad luck for sure

Roberto,

Does that mean you wouldn't/couldn't cover it under warranty?

If I was BRP...I'd be sponsoring these guys and using it as a promotional piece...and would never let these failures out...just put them on another sled...and advertise the durability of the Expedition and BRP quality and community involvement...they missed a great opportunity here....bush wacking over all those trees and brush may have wrapped a smaller branch or twig into a seal...what a great movie or documentary this would have made...and I'm sure we would all be watching it....I've warrantied a lot in 5 decades !!

It’s like The Lewis and Clark Expedition.. everything they are seeing is new and wild… completely on their own…and this trip isn’t one where you worry about what you are spending…these sleds will have some patina on them at the end that’s for sure